Does anyone got a script of Shenmue / II models for XPS?

Quietman21

Dragon of Kansai
Favourite title
Shenmue III
Currently playing
Yakuza 6 & Judgement
PSN
Hatred21
Steam
Hatredboy
Hello, everyone. I'm wondering if anyone got a script of Shenmue I and II? More specifically, the files of Shenmue I and II so anyone can rig those models with bones and textures from whatever 3d modelling program are you using, etc 3Ds max or Blender or Maya. and access to XPS ( Xnalara Posing Studio)

XPS user got Ryo Hazuki to Xps already long ago although this one model is all he has and still not got other models. If you got other accounts of Devinaratart and experience with XPS, you'll know what I'm referring about. If you don't, you can check on Google, etc xnalara forum or DeviantArt's xnalara customized. They got some tutorials too. or would you like me to give you some links? Though, I'm no rigger nor creator of models. I am a converted user who can export fbx models from Blender to XPS.

Please let me know.

Shenmunity is very outdated. Please use wudecon which convert models for you directly, instead of using a game engine for the same purpose. Original rigs can also be attained using these tools, which AFAIK, Shenmunity lacks right now.

Back