Does anyone know a lot about stats display in duck racing?

I learned from YouTuber BlueMue's video that the stats can be displayed on the screen when playing duck racing. I tried as he said and I succeeded.

The Max of each stat is as following:

2020-03-20 15-36-21_20200320180156.JPG

I tried many times. Even when I finished the race in 0:32:26, the stats still didn't change anymore.

But in BlueMue's video his Max stat GUTS is differnt from mine. I wonder why this happens. Does anyone know about this?

无标题.png

The Max of each stat is as following:

View attachment 7603

I tried many times. Even when I finished the race in 0:32:26, the stats still didn't change anymore.
Interesting. I wasn’t aware that anybody had delved too deeply into the duck racing. I’m curious if anybody has been able to record a faster time than this?

Perhaps stat increases are dictated by more than just your finishing time?

Interesting. I wasn’t aware that anybody had delved too deeply into the duck racing. I’m curious if anybody has been able to record a faster time than this?

Perhaps stat increases are dictated by more than just your finishing time?
Years ago my best time on DC was 0:32:16. The possible World Record of duck racing is 0:31:90 by a player from my country. If you are interested, I can post this video here.

Years ago my best time on DC was 0:32:16. The possible World Record of duck racing is 0:31:90 by a player from my country. If you are interested, I can post this video here.
Why not? I’d be interested to see it. Perhaps you should consider creating a dedicated thread for Shenmue world records. It might get others interested in the Shenmue speed-running scene.

I know you already have a thread for the 70 man battle, but a single thread where people could share their best times for the forklift races, 70 man battle, duck racing and Battle Rally (I don’t think I’m missing anything?) might garner some interest.

Why not? I’d be interested to see it. Perhaps you should consider creating a dedicated thread for Shenmue world records. It might get others interested in the Shenmue speed-running scene.

I know you already have a thread for the 70 man battle, but a single thread where people could share their best times for the forklift races, 70 man battle, duck racing and Battle Rally (I don’t think I’m missing anything?) might garner some interest.
OK. Maybe I will create one.

@afterblue check your DM's I've some people who can help.
OK! Thank you. Well, I think I've found the greatest secret in this game. These pictures show my latest stats and time. I have broken my record 0:32:16.

Attachments

• 32秒10_20200321130236.JPG
    32秒10_20200321130236.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 32秒10_20200321130429.JPG
    32秒10_20200321130429.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
As I said above, I have found the great secret of this mini game. The goal of the game is not to race, but to train the duck to be a perfect racer. Now this duck is not perfect but good enough to break the possible WR 0:31:90.

Who knew that duck racing was this deep? Makes me want to go back to Shenmue II again after I get my Shenmue III trophies!

A new special trained duck. A new record 0:31:73.

Stats of this duck:
SPEED : 255
STAMINA : 217
GUTS : 73
TURN : 255

对战企鹅31秒73_20200322223746.JPG

Last edited:
I have to hand it to you...you've gone all out on duck racing!

So how have you trained yours?

Back