Dojo Investments ( I'm not financial advisor just sharing opinion)

BruceWayne911

Arm Break Fire (➡️⬅️⬅️ 👐)
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Yakuza Kiwami 2
I've been studying and investing money for the past 3 years while I'm no expert I've learned alot and made some money. The type of investments I've made so far are Penny stocks, Forex, Blue Chip Stocks and Crypto. If your looking for a opportunity to learn and making some money Crypto should be your focus right now. There is a upcoming bull market starting mid 2024-2025. Now is the time to buy while prices are low thus bull run is going to be the biggest ever in crypto thus far. At least that's what reported.

Profits for me

Penny stocks -$850

Forex $11k

Blue Chip $9k

Crypto $800.00(currently)

Last edited:
There is going to be a big cryto bull run after the Bitcoin ETF and halving event April 2024. The bull run will most likely start mid 2024-2025. If your new to crypto and want to invest in safe reliable crypto choose Ethererum and Bitcoin. Ethererum price is about $1,850.00 per coin but the price forecast during the bull run is projected to be $8k-$25k. I'd be willing to almost bet my life on it. Bitcoin is current $36k per coin but its forecast to hit $100k and up. I'm willing to almost bet my life on it. Now is the time.

My current crypto portfolio

Ethererum
XLM (research this I believe it's the future)
XRP (research this I believe it's the future)
Polygon
Cardano
Near PROTOCOL
Mina Protocol
Dogecoin
Shiba Inu
Hedera
Vechain

I'm not financial advisor just sharing my opinion.

Last edited:
I like you as a poster Bruce but I would warn any poster to be heavily, heavily critical of investing into Crypto in general and if you go down that path be prepared to cover your losses. The trial of Sam Bankman-Fried this week and his guilty verdict, just shows how unstable and how many grifters surround the industry.

I'm willing to almost bet my life on it.

I hope you are more skeptical and protect yourself because the world of crypto investment is littered with bodies of those that bet the farm and ended up with nothing

Last edited:
I like you as a poster Bruce but I would warn any poster to be heavily, heavily critical of investing into Crypto in general and if you go down that path be prepared to cover your losses. The trial of Sam Bankman-Fried this week and his guilty verdict, just shows how unstable and how many grifters surround the industry.

I hope you are more skeptical and protect yourself because the world of crypto investment is littered with bodies of those that bet the farm and ended up with nothing

Don't bet what you can't afford to lose. In life sometimes you take risks and we only live once. Thanks for concern.

I wanted to clear some things up about investing. When I say I'd be willing to bet my life it's a figure of speech. Also any investment is going to be a calculated risk. Never invest anything you can't afford to lose. I'm sharing info because there may be someone who wants to invest but they feel like it's to hard or they don't know enough. We are current in a economic recession and things are going to get alot worse before they get better. Economic recessions are when you look to invest while everything is on discount. If interested just research some of things I've listed and draw your own conclusion.

It's still essentially a gamble though isn't it. I can't get my head around crypto, all for investing for the future. But last year I backed strong block to the sum of £17k. Based off on overwhelming amount of crypto gurus claiming it was going to the moon etc etc. Between a group of about 8 of us we put close to 500k into it. 3 months later that 500k worth of coins went to around £2k.

Never again.

That said I also heavily invested into property in 2021, involving big developments, basically rebuilt 3 houses. This month I have spent close to 30k in roof repairs.

So in short. This is basically a rant to say there is no sure way to make money these days. I would definitely say to only invest in what you can afford to lose. As the chances are you will

Another thing if you invest and lose money don't give up. My first year investing I lost the entire year -$850. Study, study, study, ask for help, understand the market, the environment, economics,etc. There is light at the end of that tunnel.

I done a stocks & shares ISA when I was 18 or so during the 2008 financial crisis. By the time I sold it 7 years later, it was worth a good £5,000 more than I put in. Managed to use that to put a deposit on my house.

I have Trading 212 and made some money buying individual shares. Mainly when stocks plummet for what I think is an easily recoverable reason. For example, oil spill will mean BP share plummet, but no one cares where they get their petrol from so it always recovers. Made about £600 recently investing in Nvidia. Was thinking of keeping it longer term but thought I would cash in as I've lost money on things in the past holding on for too long.

Biggest lost will be over £1,000 on Metro Bank. Their shares plummeted due to an accounting error so I thought it would easily rebound. It's actually got much worse and I will be surprised if they are still around or independent by this time next year.

I done a stocks & shares ISA when I was 18 or so during the 2008 financial crisis. By the time I sold it 7 years later, it was worth a good £5,000 more than I put in. Managed to use that to put a deposit on my house.

I have Trading 212 and made some money buying individual shares. Mainly when stocks plummet for what I think is an easily recoverable reason. For example, oil spill will mean BP share plummet, but no one cares where they get their petrol from so it always recovers. Made about £600 recently investing in Nvidia. Was thinking of keeping it longer term but thought I would cash in as I've lost money on things in the past holding on for too long.

Biggest lost will be over £1,000 on Metro Bank. Their shares plummeted due to an accounting error so I thought it would easily rebound. It's actually got much worse and I will be surprised if they are still around or independent by this time next year.

I remember when Nvida was trading at $50-$60 now its at $450 you live and learn.

It's still essentially a gamble though isn't it. I can't get my head around crypto, all for investing for the future. But last year I backed strong block to the sum of £17k. Based off on overwhelming amount of crypto gurus claiming it was going to the moon etc etc. Between a group of about 8 of us we put close to 500k into it. 3 months later that 500k worth of coins went to around £2k.

First I’m sorry to hear about your losses but like I said when I see all these grifters out there spouting nonsense with little or no financial literacy or understanding of the market and see people fall prey it makes me upset.

You are seeing it now with all this talk of buying the dip, but as always look into the background of these people, understand why they may be promoting certain crypto, it’s almost always with a vested interest so they aren’t giving you necessarily impartial or sound advice.

I readily admit I am generally a more conservative investor and my portfolio reflects that. I also live in a city, Vancouver BC where historically housing has been a very lucrative investment even compared to the stock market and was able to purchase properties which many people struggle with. Be highly skeptical and look at how you can build long term wealth with stable returns instead of failing prey to latest get rich schemes.

Last edited:
I think it's ok to invest in volatile assets, such as crypto, as long as it makes up a small part of your overall portfolio (say around 5%, maybe as high as 10%). The risk is way too high and you have to remember that investing is about the long term accumulation of wealth and not short term gains, quick money, etc. When you think short-term, you tend to overreact and make panic moves that hurt you in the long run.

Crypto investing is closer to speculation. I have a bit myself, but for me it's a small part of my portfolio and building up my diversification (though it's probably not necessarily needed to say I have a "diversified" portfolio). Volatile assets also include individual stocks, since the risk of those are much higher than well diversified index funds and ETFs.

It's important to have the foundation in place (for us in the USA) from getting your full 401K match, taking advantage of your tax advantaged accounts (such as Roth IRA/HSA), and starting up a brokerage account (from a place like Vanguard, Fidelity, or Schwab). I like Total Market Index Funds due to the overall diversification and how simple it is to go on auto-pilot and auto-invest every paycheck.

Fascinating. But I don't think Kuwait and Georgia are stable within a 20 year timeframe.

Bitcoin ETFs have been approved and start trading today. Things are about to get even more interesting in April when the Bitcoin halving event occurs. I hope everyone is researching and investing.

Also if you have a Netflix account watch a film called "Bitconned." It's important you understand your assets instead of blindly trusting people. organizations or assets.

Back