E3 2019...Is Your Body Ready? [General Discussion, Schedule & Links]

Best surprise of the show. Maybe even the best surprise since the Shenmue 3 E3 announcement for me. Can't wait.

The moment when Cyberpunk is live for pre-order and i don't have money. :-/ It's an awesome surprise that Cyberpunk comes in April 2020 with no delays. It will be interesting if the game can hold what it promises. And i think my PC is to low for that game and i don't want to play it on console.

BRING IT! BRING IT! BRING IT! BRING IT!

(I still got to get around to doing the Platinum for Persona 5 vanilla...maybe next month after Judgement in the quiet months)

i watched all of the conferences so far and ... normally i'm not so harsh
but i have to say it was pretty boring. not that there werent any interesting games
but there were a ton of render trailers and announcements without any real gameplay, without any ingame footage,
without any explanation. i dont know ... its a event about videogames,
i dont want to see short rendered movies. there is absolutely no guarantee
that any of the real gameplay has anything to do with the render trailer.

the only segment that really delivered was the Final Fantasy 7 one.
new trailer, surprise character reveal, pre order reveal, gameplay demonstration, full boss battle.
thats what i want to see.

I think a lot of people will over look this but I was so happy with the news that Final Fantasy VIII is being re-introduced to the world:
I do have to say, the gameplay was in 4:3 and not Widescreen… Like with the Shenmue HD Port, it is the only feature I need and I hope somewhere there is an option to go full screen...

WHAT?!

This is being released on disc?!:
Game - https://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-8-remaster-2397808
Base - https://www.base.com/buy/product/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-ps4/dgc-ff8ps4.htm

Silly price which I imagine will drop but MY GAWD! Was not expecting this!

Last edited:
I think a lot of people will over look this but I was so happy with the news that Final Fantasy VIII is being re-introduced to the world:
I do have to say, the gameplay was in 4:3 and not Widescreen… Like with the Shenmue HD Port, it is the only feature I need and I hope somewhere there is an option to go full screen...

WHAT?!

This is being released on disc?!:
Game - https://www.game.co.uk/en/final-fantasy-8-remaster-2397808
Base - https://www.base.com/buy/product/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-ps4/dgc-ff8ps4.htm

Silly price which I imagine will drop but MY GAWD! Was not expecting this!

You and me both! My favourite of the original PlayStation Final Fantasy trilogy. I’ve been waiting patiently for them to remaster it since they remastered VII and IX. Will platinum the shit out of this game when it gets released! Absolutely love this game!

And Breath of the Wild 2. :love:

There are to many games to name for Nintendo. My wallet is crying right now and Nintendo still has heavy hitters in the works. LOZ BOTW 2, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, etc. Holy F@#$%&* S#%&. All I need now is Shenmue 1&2 and Yakuza series for Switch.

Tbh, I'm more happy about Microsoft's announcement yesterday (on their site, not at their conference, as far as I know) regarding the fact that Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the original Xbox (which is a different, better game from the other versions) is backwards compatible as part of the final batch of BC games for XBO. I've wanted that damn game BC on XBO since the program started, and Microsoft FUCKING DELIVERED, man. That made my day when I found out today. Hot damn, I'm happy.

Tbh, I'm more happy about Microsoft's announcement yesterday (on their site, not at their conference, as far as I know) regarding the fact that Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the original Xbox (which is a different, better game from the other versions) is backwards compatible as part of the final batch of BC games for XBO. I've wanted that damn game BC on XBO since the program started, and Microsoft FUCKING DELIVERED, man. That made my day when I found out today. Hot damn, I'm happy.

That's great news, I bought that game a year or so ago for Xbox and got pretty far, fun follow-up to Chaos Theory. Hope they port it to PC one day :p

I'm doubting a PC port outside of Microsoft potentially porting the XBO BC program to PC, which they've contemplated doing before. But being able to play it on an XBO or an XBO X at 960p/4K respectively without worrying about an old Xbox eventually dying off and without having to deal with the hassle of getting good picture while playing a game developed with CRTs in mind is a godsend. 1 - 3 had their PC ports, so I was never worried, but OG Xbox version of DA got shafted in favour of the 360 version's port to PC, which was a busted, awful port anyway.

Xbox at this point is really a great home to play Splinter Cell, though. All the games are X-Enhanced, playable at 4K, and the original games even have their original Xbox DLC available now, automatically downloaded through updates on XBO. It's fantastic. I'm so, so happy. Maybe all this love SC's gotten will mean EVENTUALLY a new game... maybe.

Switches line-up for the rest of 2019 is freakin great! Apart from Shenmue 3 and death stranding Sony has nothing on me at this point in time.

Did anyone catch Limited Run's E3? Did they say after 2019 they're not supporting the PS Vita anymore?

Back