Easiest Way to Farm Arcade Tickets

Favourite title
Shenmue III

You would think it would be for playing well, but the fastest way to gather tickets is by failing at the game as soon as it starts and as fast as possible. The fastest game to do this for is QTE3, but technically it saves time for all of the games. I think a high score should garner 3-4 tickets, but that's just me.

You would think it would be for playing well, but the fastest way to gather tickets is by failing at the game as soon as it starts and as fast as possible. The fastest game to do this for is QTE3, but technically it saves time for all of the games. I think a high score should garner 3-4 tickets, but that's just me.

What can you do with game tickets? I’ve not tried to do anything with them yet.

I consider in-game time more than I consider real time. So spam failing arcades seems like a waste of in game time... If that makes sense. I'm always conscious of 'bad endings' etc. Try and maximize each day with as much as I can do.

I thought this whole ticket thing was a bit obtuse. I don't get why you don't redeem the tickets in the actual arcade. I think forcing you to redeem them in the Save Shenmue building, particularly when you can get the tickets in Bailu, is a bit weird and I hope they do something different next time. I would've preferred being able to redeem within or near the arcade at the item exchange. I also have no idea how the wheel is meant to work. Is there a certain color you're meant to stop the arrow on when you're on the gauge?

I have a guide I'm working on for the wheels. I can confirm that there are at least 5 exclusive items to the wheels with roughly 13 bonuses for each wheel.

If anything sucks about Shenmue 3 for me it's these dammed wheels. They are designed to make 100 percenters like me rage.

Is there any logic about where you're meant to stop the gauge or does it not actually matter?

Back