Elon Musk to buy Twitter in $44 billion deal.

i don't really understand why elon musk would want to waste his time and money with twitter.

The format of twitter just sucks and it encourages mob mentality.
No matter how much "free speech" Musk wants to impose, it will still be a shithole.
But yeah, we would not be the first richman buying a medium.

It baffles me how/why twitter has any users, I understand things like youtube, hosting videos is expensive. But 140 lines ?

Fuck web2.0 altogether, it really destroyed any semblance of autonomy that people had.

I wonder if he’ll get the Chinese to unban it. That’s the only thing I’m thinking about. Other than that, if he can do it, then he can.

Maybe Twitter will become less toxic? Who knows!
Really? Oh cra.. i mean, Elon Musk is the most handsome and smart man in the planet! I heart Elon Musk!
If you redevelop Twitter for a "less toxic ambient" i bet the house on it becoming even more toxic.
Social media has the potential of freeing people in a global agora, the ideal realm discussed at ancient greek philosophy schools, but it ends being a desease. It works as The One Ring ruling us all, finding us all...
plus The Two Minutes Hate/Hate Week from 1984.
To me those sites are FO Wasteland, Prypiat, Kabul and Liberia altogether. Virtual NO-GO zones.
You kids with yor stickstock videos and playing four night, four night all day long 😤😤

A waste of money, but good for Elon. Hopefully he can make that platform less toxic and get rid of all its problems.

Reactions: red
Huge sum yes, but waste? Its the main platform for opinion creation, in my country politicians literally live there.
edit: i voted Kodos

Back