Every Move & Attack Animation in the Game

Favourite title
Shenmue III

Don't believe any are missing. A lot of people complain about the gameplay, but Ryo has more animations than single characters in a 3D fighting game. Some are Skill Book Exchange required, but a good chunk of moves in this game can be purchased from one of the five Skill Book shops in Niaowu. Hope this helps anyone else trying to figure it all out, and if you notice one I don't have -- feel free to mention as I would do back flips if there was a hidden move that nobody has discovered yet.

Last edited:
Well I hope it helps. Part of the reason I wanted all of the moves was to showcase the many awesome animations that went into this game.

The gameplay is a lot better than some have said, and it disappoints me to think people can get away with just using Snake Drank and Shinbone Smash. Virtually any game can be cheesed, but you can set your own rules for combat. For instance it is entirely your choice to stock up on health drinks and Shinbone Smash will not work on Nightmare in Multi Man Exhibition mode.

Be prepared for a big time money grind if you are going for 100% items on top of all Skill Books. These are expensive so let this horrendous and awful joke accompany you where ever you may be.

Last edited:
Well I hope it helps. Part of the reason I wanted all of the moves was to showcase the many awesome animations that went into this game.

The gameplay is a lot better than some have said, and it disappoints me to think people can get away with just using Snake Drank and Shinbone Smash. Virtually any game can be cheesed, but you can set your own rules for combat. For instance it is entirely your choice to stock up on health drinks and Shinbone Smash will not work on Nightmare in Multi Man Exhibition mode.

Be prepared for a big time money grind if you are going for 100% items on top of all Skill Books. These are expensive so let this horrendous and awful joke accompany you where ever you may be.

No biggie; you can obtain almost all of them through skill book exchange.

I also ended the game with about 60,000 Yuan (yes, thousand).

There is also some money exploits in Niaowu

Well I managed to get the trophy. There were a few I had to get from the pawn shop but overall it wasn’t as difficult as I had anticipated. The only trophies I’ve got left for the platinum are the herbalist ones. So that should be fun....

Yeah, that's... impressive! lol.

I just did a ton of Turtle Racing (got up to 200,000 tokens from it) and made a shit-ton of money fishing, so when I traded in all my tokens for sellables, it gave me about 40,000 Yuan. I did the book exploit about 5 times, at 51 books a pop (51 gave me around 6,000 Yuan each time).

Back