Favorite money-making tips

If you play on normal and have maxed combat stats, my favourite method is the Rose Garden, the big tip is to talk to the guy running it once, decline to fight then talk to him again and you will be able to skip all the dialogue during the tournament. Then it's just a matter of going through the whole tournament which doesn't take too long and you get a lot of tokens. You also get 10 snake power after beating the tournament after the first time.

If you play on normal and have maxed combat stats, my favourite method is the Rose Garden, the big tip is to talk to the guy running it once, decline to fight then talk to him again and you will be able to skip all the dialogue during the tournament. Then it's just a matter of going through the whole tournament which doesn't take too long and you get a lot of tokens. You also get 10 snake power after beating the tournament after the first time.

Hm, I beat all the fighters first go on Hard and never got the Snake Power, only the Skill Book. Is this a Normal difficulty only thing?

The Rose Garden is pretty good for tokens, yeah. But it's still annoying that you need to invest quite a bit of money for the food to maintain Ryo's stamina. Exhibition fights are also not worth it because you more or less just change 200 tokens into 50 yuan minus food money. Don't know if the rates go up later. Gave up after 3 or so fights because of this laughable payout.

By Niaowu, herbs had become a big money-maker for me, sold a few 600 Yuan sets along with 300+ Yuan ones.

The Rose Garden is pretty good for tokens, yeah. But it's still annoying that you need to invest quite a bit of money for the food to maintain Ryo's stamina. Exhibition fights are also not worth it because you more or less just change 200 tokens into 50 yuan minus food money. Don't know if the rates go up later. Gave up after 3 or so fights because of this laughable payout.
What do you mean with exhibition fights?

After going through all of the tournament fights you can chose to go exhibition for actual money. With the catches mentioned.

After going through all of the tournament fights you can chose to go exhibition for actual money. With the catches mentioned.

Does that include multiple opponents? I only did the one-on-ones at Rose Garden.

How many opponents are there ?
Are there 36 (battle master trophy) ?

I stopped after 12 or 13 because they were all 10. duan and it got boring.
And yeah, like you said, the payout isn't worth it.

Ah I do remember that he asked me to team up with him. I was close to the end so I wanted to wrap up the tournament.

How many opponents are there ?

Are there 36 (battle master trophy) ?

I stopped after 12 or 13 because they were all 10. duan and it got boring.

And yeah, like you said, the payout isn't worth it.
36 fighters yes. You get to fight doubles and even triples after that.

Yeah you need to go all the way through with it until the guy considers you the champion of the Rose Garden.
Checked things again just now and it's different than I remembered. Don't see any entry fee and you can lose and come back whenever you want. But you only get 20 bucks and I think the first fight can be only 5 or 10. Still don't have this fully figured out...

Yeah you need to go all the way through with it until the guy considers you the champion of the Rose Garden.
Checked things again just now and it's different than I remembered. Don't see any entry fee and you can lose and come back whenever you want. But you only get 20 bucks and I think the first fight can be only 5 or 10. Still don't have this fully figured out...
I'm on my new game plus right now and going for all the capsules and move scrolls. I'm still in Bailu but will check it out once I'm in Niaowu.

With the rose garden the first time you beat the tournament you get the skill books but everytime after that you get 10 snake power.

I've just discovered save scumming the 3rd Lucky Hit stand on the right (with Yin Xiangjun) in the Golden Goose till you find an optimal position (for me it happens to be straight above the middle pin lol). Very much luck still but the odds are so good (x30) that you win 60k tokens on a bet of 2k that its worth doing. Hell If you win once it's not really a loss to just keep playing for a few times.

Could also help for those grinding for the Token trophies. Unless someone knows a place where you can bet more than 1000 tokens?

Roll it on Top at the Golden Goose in Naiowu.
Max bet 2000 tokens.
Haven't played Flower Bird Wind Moon there but I imagine it'd be the same.
Haven't gone back to its VIP section either after I smashed up the place fighing the Red Snakes

I've just discovered save scumming the 3rd Lucky Hit stand on the right (with Yin Xiangjun) in the Golden Goose till you find an optimal position (for me it happens to be straight above the middle pin lol). Very much luck still but the odds are so good (x30) that you win 60k tokens on a bet of 2k that its worth doing. Hell If you win once it's not really a loss to just keep playing for a few times.
I actually used the sets of stands to the left your used. The one with x25 payout, took about 1.5-2 hours but got my trophy for 500.000 tokens relatively quickly i.mo.

Back