Favorite money-making tips

I made close to 160,000 tokens fighting within 2 days at Rose Garden arena in Naiowu. Started around 9:30 am on the first day with around 20,000 tokens. Stopped at 5:30 pm on the 2nd day at around 179,820. Had about 600 yuan on me which I used about 500 of it to spend on Dim Sum food that's right next to the arena. Started with about 3 Snake Powder bottles on me too (that's 270 yuan each but I had them already for a while). Ended with about 23 Snake Powder bottles left on me. (winning the tournament each time rewards you with 10 Snake Powder bottles after the initial prize of that scroll). Of course in each match, you only have 4 Snake Powder bottles at a time to use. Playing on normal.

My Kung Fu level was 42. Attack is MAX and Endurance is level 21.
I picked "tournament" only and went from there. (I don't like Exhibition. They pay you in yuan and its minimal, only like 20 yuan a win)
Edit: I kept going after 5:30 pm that day lol. Ended up at the end of the 2 days with a total of 213,920 tokens, 130 yuan in my pocket, and 12 Snake Powder Bottles and no food whatsoever with an HP level of 918/1971. Time for Ryo to go to sleep. :p

Last edited:
Is it easier in Naiowu to get the trophy for 500,000 tokens? Seems like it'd be more of a grind in Bailu?

just looking at my last post should answer that question lol

The stronger you are in tournaments from training the easier it'd be and Rose Garden you can fight all day. Havent even touched the 2nd martial arts hall either yet.

just looking at my last post should answer that question lol

The stronger you are in tournaments from training the easier it'd be and Rose Garden you can fight all day. Havent even touched the 2nd martial arts hall either yet.

Yeah, I guess. I'm currently in my second playthrough in Bailu Village and just debating whether or not to stay in Bailu and earn the 500,000 trophy there or do it when I go to Niaowu. I was wondering if anyone had worked out the highest odds for any of the gambling places in both Bailu and Niaowu? I hadn't really considered fighting in the Rose Garden to make serious cash if I'm honest. Might look into it now!

Yeah, I guess. I'm currently in my second playthrough in Bailu Village and just debating whether or not to stay in Bailu and earn the 500,000 trophy there or do it when I go to Niaowu. I was wondering if anyone had worked out the highest odds for any of the gambling places in both Bailu and Niaowu? I hadn't really considered fighting in the Rose Garden to make serious cash if I'm honest. Might look into it now!

Its good because towards the finals of the single match tournament the bets go up incrementally. By the time you reach the last match the max bet is at 10,000 tokens. Then it continues again right into dual opponents match and starts off at 500 token bet then again eventually to 10,000, then it goes to triple opponents and rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Back