Feature Request: ShenmueDojo2.com - A website where everyone agrees to never complain about, let alone mention, the Epic Games Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceej

Been here longer than you
I will personally fund this endeavor :D

Alternate Feature Request: A Chrome Browser that automatically scrubs any mention of the phrase 'Epic Games Store' and replaces it with a live count down to the Shenmue 3 release date. HYPE!

On a more serious note, miss the almost unanimous positivity that used to be found in our community, even in the "dark days" of never knowing if S3 would actually release. I've found myself visiting the site less and less, can't seem to escape the negativity anymore. In any case, good vibes, and cheers to the more rational members of the Dojo!

We have plenty of good dicussions and threads man!
Glad you're back to post more!
Shenmue 3 HYPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Less than 3 months to go baby!

Oh yeah, I know it's here. There's 10 good people on here for every bad egg and we still have a really strong community. In the end it's probably a "good" problem to have if you look at it a certain way. This was always going to happen when Shenmue got more exposure to the "mainstream".

Oh yeah, I know it's here. There's 10 good people on here for every bad egg and we still have a really strong community. In the end it's probably a "good" problem to have if you look at it a certain way. This was always going to happen when Shenmue got more exposure to the "mainstream".
yeah. that's really it.
Even more after the game lauch! ;)

I get that this is just a joke thread, but I'm going to lock it just to be extra safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back