First4Figures Statues

BruceWayne911

Arm Break Fire (➡️⬅️⬅️ 👐)
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Do you think we will get some more F4F Shenmue statues? These are some Shenmue characters I'd like to see: Chai, Ren, Guizhang, Xiuying, Iwao Hazuki and Don Niu. A personal favorite of mine would be Tom from the hotdog truck but I know that would never happen. What do you guys and gals think?

Shenhua would make the most sense but a Ren statue would be awesome. Joy on her bike would be another gooden.

F4F, AFAIK, ended their relationship/contract/whatever with Sega, 2 years ago.

They became super popular, very quickly and as a result, they now have a MASSIVE air of assholeish-ness to them and they are super elitist (a weekly Q&A for 2 guys that operate a STATUE website? Are you kidding me?).

WE, the Sega fans, kept them afloat and thriving for all those years when most people never heard of them. They they got the contracts for bigger things, like MGS and Ninty stuff and quickly shut the door on Sega statues, after they did a god-awful job on Kiryu's face.

Thus, I don't think we'll be seeing anything Shenmue from there for a VERY long time.

WE, the Sega fans, kept them afloat and thriving for all those years when most people never heard of them. They they got the contracts for bigger things, like MGS and Ninty stuff and quickly shut the door on Sega statues, after they did a god-awful job on Kiryu's face.

Thus, I don't think we'll be seeing anything Shenmue from there for a VERY long time.
To be fair, I was never a fan of their Ryo statue either. Lan Di on the other hand was pretty damn cool...
I only have their Vyse, which is also damn cool...

The Ryo is is only... alright lol, but I LOVE the Phoenix Mirror at the bottom, so it works.

I also have a slight personal beef with them, as I requested (during Pre-Order at that, not even at launch) a certain, "collector number," since they stressed to get all the same numbers, yet they either purposely sent me a different number than requested (unlikely) or they were too lazy to read the requests and just shipped out any random statue to the people that purchased one (the more-likely answer).

I don't deal well with or stand for incompetence and I sure as hell will not continually buy products from you, if you're incompetent.

The Ryo is is only... alright lol, but I LOVE the Phoenix Mirror at the bottom, so it works.

I also have a slight personal beef with them, as I requested (during Pre-Order at that, not even at launch) a certain, "collector number," since they stressed to get all the same numbers, yet they either purposely sent me a different number than requested (unlikely) or they were too lazy to read the requests and just shipped out any random statue to the people that purchased one (the more-likely answer).

I don't deal well with or stand for incompetence and I sure as hell will not continually buy products from you, if you're incompetent.
Just playing Devil's Advocate, as I always do... but... Is it possible someone else requested that number before you did and they got it instead?

I bought the pre-order the day it opened, in one case, mere minutes after the pre-orders opened; I highly doubt someone requested my number and I have all the statues registered with them too.

Its fine if it happens once...

But for the final 3 statues I bought for them? Yeah, that definitely did NOT happen because someone requested it first.

There was a Ryo F4F last year at Gamescom, upstairs in that merchandise area.
I think it was something like 700€

I'm trying to look for a Ryo F4F, but they are all over £1k on ebay. I would like to see a F4F of Goro :D
wow, crazy price.

you could probably Commission a good artist to make you one at a good price but it wouldnt be " official".

Back