Forklift Race New Personal Record

My best lap is 0'52''87. Today I ran 0'52''88 several times. It's so hard to improve.

Last edited:
My best 1st lap is 0'56''02. The No.2 forklift is hard to deal with. I wonder how to avoid hitting this monster to be faster in the 1st lap.

Did that soundtrack ever get an official release? I thought the song was always called "Scarletto" or "Scarlatto" but I can't find it anywhere official. I think maybe @Kiyuu posted the information on the old Dojo?

Did that soundtrack ever get an official release? I thought the song was always called "Scarletto" or "Scarlatto" but I can't find it anywhere official. I think maybe @Kiyuu posted the information on the old Dojo?
Scarlatto is the motorcycle racing track, which is an instrumental version of the same song from Ferrari F355 Challenge.

But why would the two tracks have different names? Was there an official release of the F355 soundtrack?

Apologies, Nathan; I'm confused.

The Forklift track is NOT the same as the Motorcycle Sequence track.

Are you saying the Motorcycle Sequence doesn't have the same name as the Forklift track or that the Motorcycle Sequence track isn't called Scarlatto?

No worries. I always understood that the track you posted is called "Scarletto" and was performed by the band Loudness. The track when Ryo rides to the harbor to rescue Nozomi is a synthesized version of that.

But I don't know where this information originated.

Back