Funny Moments in S3

Never saw that dialogue.
It's the kid who loses his forklift toy while playing hide-and-seek. After the point where you can return it to him, he'll start talking about wishing he had a sibling, and his parents lying to him about where babies come from. He asks Ryo where they really come from, and you have a choice of 'pumpkin patch,' 'stork,' and a third one that I don't remember selection for, but Ryo just starts reciting the beginning of Momotarou ('A peach bobbed along down the stream...').

It's the kid who loses his forklift toy while playing hide-and-seek. After the point where you can return it to him, he'll start talking about wishing he had a sibling, and his parents lying to him about where babies come from. He asks Ryo where they really come from, and you have a choice of 'pumpkin patch,' 'stork,' and a third one that I don't remember selection for, but Ryo just starts reciting the beginning of Momotarou ('A peach bobbed along down the stream...').
That same kid:

Also, Mr Su in Bailu. That first story he tells about saving the entire village was incredible.

When arriving at Niaowu the boat lady tells Ryo something like " hey let me take care of your bag " and Ryo just drops it in her hands keeping a smiley face on and shit look way too heavy for her lol. Also Ryo trying to get away from drinking the horrible tea he's getting offered at the tea shop. After that he writes in his journal " tea shop was amazing " lol.

When arriving at Niaowu the boat lady tells Ryo something like " hey let me take care of your bag " and Ryo just drops it in her hands keeping a smiley face on and shit look way too heavy for her lol. Also Ryo trying to get away from drinking the horrible tea he's getting offered at the tea shop. After that he writes in his journal " tea shop was amazing " lol.
Wonder if that tea was spiked?

When arriving at Niaowu the boat lady tells Ryo something like " hey let me take care of your bag " and Ryo just drops it in her hands keeping a smiley face on and shit look way too heavy for her lol.
Yes! I noticed that on the second pass, when I was doing the story dlc. I got a really big kick out of it. Very subtle.

Back