"Gaming journalism" got put on blast

Wow, the specificity of the thing.
I do share the sentiment, it must suck to work on a field just to get sidelined by people that don't give a shit for it.
But sadly is the way we consume.
Is a moment to have introspection than to attack people just "playing the game".

Yea I saw that, it was so epic. The balls on him, to name specific outlets. Watch them try to cancel him now, although I doubt it will work, as he so epically put them in their place, what little power they have left, likely wont beable to be used against him now.

Although with one minor except, don't expect him to ever win another reward, however after hearing about comments people were stating about him, and the way the industry has been going, he probally suspected he would be blacklisted from winning rewards anyway(and It's a miracle he won this one as is).

Although with one minor except, don't expect him to ever win another reward, however after hearing about comments people were stating about him, and the way the industry has been going, he probally suspected he would be blacklisted from winning rewards anyway
Yeah, he jokingly (but totally non-jokingly) said he wouldn't be getting another right before starting his speech.

Good speech.

I wish he could have insulted some other outlets for good measure that I hate but that'd be greedy.

Also, I would have replaced, "Give 'em hell," with, "F**k 'em."

Back