General RGG Discussion

This might be a dumb question, but here we go :) I have the physical pre-order for the Remastered Collection for the release in Feb, but I'd love to start Yak 3 asap. On the UK PSN store they are sold as a package and it doesn't seem like you can get them separately. It's come to my attention that you can buy 3/4/5 separately on the Indonesian store, but I believe they are language locked with no ENG Subs. Does anyone know if there is a PSN store that sells them separately and that has them with ENG subs :p?

You can find the single games of the Remaster Collection in the german PSN store
BUT
you cant buy them, you will just get a message saying that you have to buy the collection.

And the Indonesian PSN Store only has the asian versions of the Remasters
which were released in 2018 i think. So all of these territories will only have japanese, korean or chinese text,
no English. I guess all of the English versions are only available in the bundle.

arent they individual on US PSN? Why not the whole west market? Coul've sworn the big advantage to not waiting for feb was being to get 3 in aug and 4 in oct?

arent they individual on US PSN? Why not the whole west market? Coul've sworn the big advantage to not waiting for feb was being to get 3 in aug and 4 in oct?

You have access to 3 & 4 now if you buy the whole digital package

There was supposed to be another Ryu Ga Gotoku 7 preview video on the Ryu ga Gotoku Youtube channel
in about 11 hours from now but for some reason they deleted the show.
The preview thumbnail was Ichiban in a heavy knight armor.

FUCK YES!!! Best Yakuza 5 side character has escaped the curse of being a one off character
Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_003.jpg

We just need shinada back, why oh why isnt shinada back yet

FUCK YES!!! Best Yakuza 5 side character has escaped the curse of being a one off character
Yakuza-Like-a-Dragon_2020_01-09-20_003.jpg

We just need shinada back, why oh why isnt shinada back yet
Side character? He's practically the main antagonist. Thankfully used in Ishin gave me faith once the main series got back on track he'd appear again.

Famitsu review, as good as it is, is completely meaningless in the grand scheme of things, I mean its the same magazine that gave 0 a lower review score than every game in the series aside from Kiwami (yeah, even Dead Souls got reviewed higher)

The new content all shown looks amazing though, certainly positioned to be the best game in the series since 5/0 quite possibly, and could easily be the best for quite a while, what with all the new stuff, returning characters, nods and Easter Eggs and in game commercials for Ichiban's sweets company.

I'm constantly looking for japanese early copy videos on Youtube
but nothing there, all of them are just playing the trial version.
127 mil people and no one with a Youtube account has a early copy

babyrage.png

"... there are rare NPCs who provide a mysterious service called Nigi Nigi (reference to DQ's Puff-puff) to Kasuga.
If you get "Nigi Nigi", you can receive various benefits such as recovery of HP / MP of specific characters
and improvement of human power (*) of Kasuga."
* Human power is a parameter that expresses Kasuga's personality and humanity.

That's a wonderful theme, Dan!

Does it have any accompanying music like the other Shenmue theme?

yeah, it’s dynamic. has music in the background.

Trophies for Yakuza 7 (for those interested)

62 trophies in total :oops: That’s gonna be a grind, ain’t it?

Back