Getting in touch with past members...

Birty

PSN
Birty2k
XBL
Birty2k
I think I'm going to take it upon myself to attempt to get in touch with some members who may have not visited the forums in a while and may be interested in joining up to the new forums. I understand some people have grown out of gaming or forum posting or what not, but I think it's a revolutionary time for the Dojo and after seeing @AndyB post, it has given me the urge to bring more people back!

What do people think? :giggle:

CURRENT LIST:

IwaoHazuki
St. Elmo's Fire
Hei Long

Araviel @Araviel - FOUND
Bysby
Shotaro Kaneda @Shotaro Kaneda - FOUND
Dragonslayer88
JAPANFAN
pico
SpringChick

santino @santino - FOUND
Silas
Clint @Clint - FOUND
Frozen @Mr. Frozen - FOUND

Joe Pesci
Kiyuu @Kiyuu - FOUND
ys @ys. - FOUND

ShenmueAddict
Tim Surway @Tim Surway - FOUND
ChaiOgawa @ChaiOgawa - FOUND

Samanosuke Akechi
Rhayno G.
Alsheimer

Malik Ishtahl @Dre4life90 - FOUND
Ash
Bluecast @Raiden - FOUND
Myles
asnozz
Gutcruncher

DaMulder @DaMulder - FOUND
Neoshredder @NeoShredder - FOUND
Who Really Cares? @The Wolf King - FOUND
mikec_ct @mikec_ct - FOUND

SpikyAd

Last edited:
Go for it. Can't picture this place being Shenmue Dojo anymore when overrun with teens by the time Shenmue becomes a thing in the mainstream or when all the old timers decide to leave this place for good.

If you can pull it off Birty that would be great! I'll contact YUNNY again and see if she's interested in poking her head back around :)
Do it mate would be great to see her back online. I will keep you updated. Let us know in here how you do.

made a new account since all the old ones are gone I guess?

New site looks fantastic.

Reactions: AXM
Against my better judgment (and basic social convention) I've messaged a few of them with a link to this topic. :ROFLMAO:

It's hard to say if it will be appreciated or not, I'm the sentimental type though.
Let’s hope it works mate!

So many good names. An odd feature still left on at the old Dojo forum is private messaging. I sent Kiyuu a PM hoping it made it to her email with a link here. Haven't seen her post since December 2017 :(

Reactions: ys.
I've got a little bit of free time tonight I'm gonna try a couple of people see what I can do. (y)

Apologies for the double post. I have messaged a few today, I will continue and do a few more tomorrow. So far I have attempted to email/PM:

St. Elmo's Fire
Hei Long

Araviel - FOUND
Bysby
IwaoHazuki
Shotaro Kaneda
Dragonslayer88
JAPANFAN
pico
SpringChick

santino - FOUND
Silas

Let's keep our eyes peeled, I'm not getting too many hopes up as some of the email addresses may be old ones, let's hope!

Last edited:
The only reason I want pico back!

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I think I'm going to take it upon myself to attempt to get in touch with some members who may have not visited the forums in a while and may be interested in joining up to the new forums. I understand some people have grown out of gaming or forum posting or what not, but I think it's a revolutionary time for the Dojo and after seeing @AndyB post, it has given me the urge to bring more people back!

What do people think? :giggle:

Great idea :) fingers crossed.

Back