GO SEGA 60th anniversary

Cool beans! But they do this quite often, at least with their Genesis and Master System bundle. If not to this extent on the cheap price, close to it. If you can not get it now, another time will come, almost ever major Steam sale, being Summer and Winter will have one. If you are wanting it as low as it can go, this probably will be it. I have most of these games in one form or another, but I have heard you can mod or play modded versions of these games, so Sonic games could have different ways to play. Same with Streets of Rage. So it adds something to it if it is true.

I bought Sonic & Sega all stars racing :love:

Also if you have not already, I do suggest Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. I know Mario Kart is great and has all sorts of old Nintendo themes that is perfect for nostalgia, but I had no idea Sega also had something similar, although some would argue even better. Your vehicles can transform into three vehicles- land, air and sea. And you can level them and make them handle better or go faster. Graphics are stunning, maps are ingenious and some will even change over time, power ups are decent and best of all there is online multiplayer. Last I had checked there were still quite a few people playing. There are single player missions too, extra tracks, even boss battles of sorts. And Ryo from Shenmue is in it too.

Cool beans! But they do this quite often, at least with their Genesis and Master System bundle. If not to this extent on the cheap price, close to it. If you can not get it now, another time will come, almost ever major Steam sale, being Summer and Winter will have one. If you are wanting it as low as it can go, this probably will be it. I have most of these games in one form or another, but I have heard you can mod or play modded versions of these games, so Sonic games could have different ways to play. Same with Streets of Rage. So it adds something to it if it is true.

Also if you have not already, I do suggest Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. I know Mario Kart is great and has all sorts of old Nintendo themes that is perfect for nostalgia, but I had no idea Sega also had something similar, although some would argue even better. Your vehicles can transform into three vehicles- land, air and sea. And you can level them and make them handle better or go faster. Graphics are stunning, maps are ingenious and some will even change over time, power ups are decent and best of all there is online multiplayer. Last I had checked there were still quite a few people playing. There are single player missions too, extra tracks, even boss battles of sorts. And Ryo from Shenmue is in it too.

Well I actually refunded it because it crashed. Apparently it is not well optmized for Windows 10. Hope this one works better, I'm gonna give it a chance.

Well I actually refunded it because it crashed. Apparently it is not well optmized for Windows 10. Hope this one works better, I'm gonna give it a chance.
What crashed? All Stars Racing or Transformed? I have Transformed and Windows 10 and have not had a single crash. I have not tried All Stars Racing.

Both excellent games, but I prefer Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing; transformed was a bit too big and made much less of an emphasis on drifting.

Maybe it's my OCD...but the box art bugs me. Yakuza 0 never ran on Game Gear :D God, theGame Gear had enough trouble sustaining battery life let alone trying to run a 3D open-world game. Be like 2 frames per second or some shit for two seconds before the poor thing catches on fire in your hands.

Also, Kiwami on Master System? And how would that go? :D

Catherine as a Mega Drive game would be fascinating.

But at least they got Shenmue 1 and 2 right so maybe that's all that matters here. :D

(it's cute but it still bugs me)

Original more like Outrun with heavy drift; Transformed more a straight racer like Sega GT?

Best balance between sim and arcade drift and my fav racer ever: Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2...!

TXR2 is my favourite racer ever! :D

I've probably spent something like 400+ hours on it, in the past 12 years lol

Rad Mobile. One of my all time favorites at the arcades. I loved how the Sonic plush would hang from the mirror and how rain would turn on the wipers and darkness the headlights.

Last edited:
I'd love a Yakuza Beat Em Up with proper production value & not a retro throwback. This makes me want it even more, sadly all beat em' ups these days seem to be retro themed.

Rad Mobile. One of my all time favorites at the arcades. I loved how the Sonic plush would hang from the mirror and how rain would tur on the wipers and darkness the headlights.

Gale Racer on the Saturn is the only home version and while not incredible, I love that game and it's tons of fun! :D

I'd love a Yakuza Beat Em Up with proper production value & not a retro throwback. This makes me want it even more, sadly all beat em' ups these days seem to be retro themed.
I was kind of hoping it would be DLC for Streets of Rage 4 when I first heard about that Streets of Kamurocho.

But oh well, it's free and of course, I'll play it.

Back