Kyo_JP

Today is a Diamond
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown
PSN
ElBidimensional

• Basically saying that it is like a direct continuation and it does not change things, she said that people should not expect changes like in the FF7 remake
  • She complains that 15 minutes are not enough to check a game such as Shenmue
  • She likes the wood chopping minigame
  • She said that the models are the same than the Shenmue I & II ones but in a higher resolution (wich is not true at all)
  • She also said that the game use tank controls inside buildings ¿?

Tank controls inside buildings? Huh...
That thing did not makes sense to me, she said that you have to move with one stick and watch with the other when you are in a building, but for me a description of tank controls should be "you have to point your view before moving to reach that direction" so not sure what does she means...

That thing did not makes sense to me, she said that you have to move with one stick and watch with the other when you are in a building, but for me a description of tank controls should be "you have to point your view before moving to reach that direction" so not sure what does she means...

Move with one analog stick and look around with the other? How is that different than any other modern third person game?

Left stick = Move
Right stick = Camera.

Or she could be saying that each tilt of the analog stick = one step only...

Or maybe she is refering to when you are "locked on" to a person or object? I dunno, it doesnt make any sense.

• She said that the models are the same than the Shenmue I & II ones but in a higher resolution
???

In all seriousness though, this is still one of the better previews from Spain and France. I'm unironically hyped af to hear tank controls are still in.

Back