Has anyone carried more than six crates with Delin?

moon child

Which way is it to Wan Chai?
Favourite title
Shenmue II
PSN
sapphosix
I just finished the mini game and the highest I’ve gone is six, even if I’ve made no errors. There’s an extra pallet, so I was curious if anyone has done more than that if it’s even possible.

Yeah, I agree with Spud. I did the mini game a few times and it doesn't seem physically possible to move more than 6, you always get to the same point ("onto the next one!") and then the shift always ends before you start to pick up the 7th crate. Which is a bit annoying as they layout at the back of the warehouse is clearly set up to hold 8 crates. Maybe if Delin didn't stand around saying the same thing after moving every crate we'd have had enough time to at least move one more...

It's not that there isn't enough time, the shift automatically ends on your sixth crate. Doing it perfectly and skipping all the cutscenes gives you about ten in-game minutes to spare, but it ends immediately at that point regardless.

There are even recordings for the bosses that you carried 7/8 crates and get HK$ 70/80 but they are of course unused.
Really makes you wonder why it's forced to end after 6 crates. Maybe some bug in the last 2 crates was discovered late and instead of fixing it they made it impossible to trigger?

Good. The brawling uppercut was harder silly cause of the messy controls

Also for I remember rightly that the Japanese VA died a couple years back?

Back