Hotel Niaowu

Nope and there is currently nothing inside.

You can access the outside balcony of the 3rd floor via the bridge that connects from the arcade's prize exchange but you can't get in. There's an easter egg though and some nice views :)

There is a cutscene you can see from the balcony but I dont understand it. It's the lady from Hotel Niawou and the rich guy dancing or something. Can someone explain this?

There is a cutscene you can see from the balcony but I dont understand it. It's the lady from Hotel Niawou and the rich guy dancing or something. Can someone explain this?

I thought that was the whiny barber, was it the rich guy? I liked those little scenes even if they were meaningless, but don't know why they would trigger again and again. The repitition reminded me of that excruciating scene from Shenmue I when Wang wants a drink but has no money. That could happen multiple times in the same game lol

I thought that was the whiny barber, was it the rich guy? I liked those little scenes even if they were meaningless, but don't know why they would trigger again and again. The repitition reminded me of that excruciating scene from Shenmue I when Wang wants a drink but has no money. That could happen multiple times in the same game lol

Actually you may spot different scenes there, depending on the day, I think. I spotted a dancing scene and another one with Deling showing the brawling uppercut to the hotel lady.

Actually you may spot different scenes there, depending on the day, I think. I spotted a dancing scene and another one with Deling showing the brawling uppercut to the hotel lady.

Yeah, those were the only 2. I saw the one with Delin's brother before I actually met him, so I thought that was funny. Plus you can actually learn the move later on. The dancing one doesn't seem to relate to anything at all, though.

Back