How can I rip the Coca-Cola textures from the Japanese Shenmue on Dreamcast?

Sorry to double post chaps, but for anyone viewing this thread I posted here Modding Thread for the textures I created. Just get rid of the files I provided from forklift and it should be good to run. However I've not been able to see it in the Harbor, anyone willing to test it for me?
I see no reason why it shouldn't work

I just tested it and it was working in the Harbor so that is great!... also I have always wondered about this so I might as well say it here... in the original JP release was the Jetcola brand in the Tomato mart or the Coca Cola brand?... I say this because when you go in the Tomato mart and look in the refrigerator section you can see Jetcola soda in there and not the Coca Cola brand... also another thing I wondered about the original JP release was about the cutscene when the homeless man gets harassed by those two biker thugs... I bring this up because on that cutscene when you are about to race one of the biker thugs the other biker thug throws a can of Coke in the air which is Jetcola and not Coca Cola...

Sorry to double post chaps, but for anyone viewing this thread I posted here Modding Thread for the textures I created. Just get rid of the files I provided from forklift and it should be good to run. However I've not been able to see it in the Harbor, anyone willing to test it for me?
I see no reason why it shouldn't work

You are a legend! Even down to having the 1985 Japan slogan, that is brilliant.

I just tested it and it was working in the Harbor so that is great!... also I have always wondered about this so I might as well say it here... in the original JP release was the Jetcola brand in the Tomato mart or the Coca Cola brand?... I say this because when you go in the Tomato mart and look in the refrigerator section you can see Jetcola soda in there and not the Coca Cola brand... also another thing I wondered about the original JP release was about the cutscene when the homeless man gets harassed by those two biker thugs... I bring this up because on that cutscene when you are about to race one of the biker thugs the other biker thug throws a can of Coke in the air which is Jetcola and not Coca Cola...

You're right, thanks for bringing this to my intention. Tomato market uses the same sprites but different texture file if that makes sense since the interior cells have seperate folders and within that their own textures.
You are indeed right on the markets cans in the shop, as for the cutscene I can only assume this would have a changed texture since it would be relying on the same cans Ryo drinks from.

Update: ok guys I got a new one for everyone on nexus now https://www.nexusmods.com/shenmue/mods/28 all avaible to download

Last edited:
Back