How did Shenhua get the Bailu thug boss Yongling to talk?

1. She used Eagle Claw

2. She used Chin Na (pressure point strikes)

3. She tickled him

4. Other (???)

choose?

Too be honest i'm still unsure if it was supposed to be a serious scene in which they wanted us to see
that Shenhua is "not normal"
or if it was supposed to be a typical funny anime scene and she just twisted his nipples or whatever.
I really dont know. You can look at the scene and think "oh wow, what the hell was that, does she have superpowers?"
or "haha, she probably kicked him in the balls" ... it works both ways
and even the three or four streamer i watched didnt know if it was supposed to be funny or not.

I don't think she did anything physical to him. I was thinking she psychically got into his mind which terrified him. Funny as she didn't want Ryo to beat the crap out of him for an answer, yet she did what she did which lead me to believe that she didn't touch him. If she does have supernatural abilites I think Yu wants to be very subtle about it which is why this whole thing is a mystery as Yu wanted to continue to have her as a mysterious character for now.

Too be honest i'm still unsure if it was supposed to be a serious scene in which they wanted us to see
that Shenhua is "not normal"
or if it was supposed to be a typical funny anime scene and she just twisted his nipples or whatever.
I really dont know. You can look at the scene and think "oh wow, what the hell was that, does she have superpowers?"
or "haha, she probably kicked him in the balls" ... it works both ways
and even the three or four streamer i watched didnt know if it was supposed to be funny or not.
I kind of wonder if that ambiguity is what Yu was going for. S1 and S2 also had scenes where you were left wondering if you just witnessed something supernatural, or if the devs were just being extra artsy (Chai's appearance and agility in S1, Shenhua petal scene in S2, etc).

I didn't like the scene... it felt out of character.
I felt like a lot of the humour in the game didn't translate well to the west and was more bewildering than funny.

Maybe she has some kind of mental powers.

There was also this scene where she meets Ren for the first time. Ren starts to tease her and then immediately fucks off when she looked at him. (felt odd)

Lol I thought the thaught the thug was a butch gay guy that hates woman or anything feminine and she sat on his knee and gave him a kiss lol

I think shenua may have summoned or imposed a image of a scary animal eg bear or tiger into his thoughts. I hope whatever she did we get to find out in the future 🐍

Considering how many seeds they've set up with Shenhua...I'd truly be surprised if it did turn out to be nothing special about her.

I don't know, there are too many seeds that have been laid for there not to be something special about her (can hear animals talk to her, weird interrogation scene, dreams vividly of a past life, is part of a foretold prophecy,) There's something going on with Shenhua that we will no doubt find out.

Considering how many seeds they've set up with Shenhua...I'd truly be surprised if it did turn out to be nothing special about her.

I don't know, there are too many seeds that have been laid for there not to be something special about her (can hear animals talk to her, weird interrogation scene, dreams vividly of a past life, is part of a foretold prophecy,) There's something going on with Shenhua that we will no doubt find out.

Remember when Shenmue Online trailer had them shooting Hadokens? I'd kinda rather it not go in that direction

Remember when Shenmue Online trailer had them shooting Hadokens? I'd kinda rather it not go in that direction

Remember in the Project Berkley trailer when she literally blew up Dragon Ball style ;) :D

I don't think its going to end with people throwing Hadokens, but I do think there is indeed something more to Shenhua than we know yet. There's too many hints at play for there not to be.

Remember in the Project Berkley trailer when she literally blew up Dragon Ball style ;) :D

I don't think its going to end with people throwing Hadokens, but I do think there is indeed something more to Shenhua than we know yet. There's too many hints at play for there not to be.

Not gonna lie, as the Niao Sun reveal scene was playing out, I thought we were about to witness Shenhua break free from her captor with that very power, leading to the scene in the trailer with Niao Sun in a room of fire.

Of course I was wrong but that would've been nuts/divisive.

Back