How do you imagine other forum members to be like?

Do you have a physical or emotional impression of what members on this forum are like based on their avatar, post etc....? Ever since back in the day, I always imagined @Mittens2317 to be your typical Mancunian lad, shaved head, enjoys a pint and in no way a bull-shitter - decent morals, loyal and tells you how it is.

You're wrong. I don't have a shaved head anymore. Considering doing it again though, it's less high maintenance than my current barnet.

Hm, I don't really have a mental picture of how others look. The Shenmue 3 sales thread provides insight though when it comes to who's likely more optimistic or pessimistic. So that's something I guess.

Back in 2003-04 I knew what pretty much all of the regular members looked like, you either had those "post a pic of yourself" topics or we'd be friends on MSN etc.

In the rare event that I still didn't know what someone looked like rather than imagine an actual person I would just have this weird mental composite of their avatars.

Even to this day some people I used to talk with daily are visually synonymous with their cartoon Forumplanet avatars.

Back in 2003-04 I knew what pretty much all of the regular members looked like, you either had those "post a pic of yourself" topics or we'd be friends on MSN etc.

In the rare event that I still didn't know what someone looked like rather than imagine an actual person I would just have this weird mental composite of their avatars.

Even to this day some people I used to talk with daily are visually synonymous with their cartoon Forumplanet avatars.

Same. I imagine @Truck_1_0_1_ to be an amalgamation of Richard Karn's Al Borland character from Home Improvement and Tails from the Sonic. Basically, a really nice guy.

1571937821875.png1571937839741.png = Truck_1_0_1_

lmao!!!

Well, I can't grow as much (and in the same areas) facial hair as Richard Karn and I'm not AS nice as Tails (though its definitely close; in terms of my attitude and demeanor, I'm significantly closer to Tails than anyone else in Sonic), but I'd say that's a very good shot at it! lol

Here's what I look like, if it helps:

(one for body, one for face, as I don't have 1 GREAT shot that shows both lol)32471945_10156286886364648_1668545419551965184_n.jpg

April, 2018 in Costa Rica (I'm about 10 pounds heavier now, sadly :()

70795796_10156349096585880_2346994387956793344_o.jpg

Mexico, September, 2019 in Mexico. I tend to shave my head once a month, not as short in the winter.

@Reprise will DEFINITELY recognize the shirt ;)

Hm, I don't really have a mental picture of how others look. The Shenmue 3 sales thread provides insight though when it comes to who's likely more optimistic or pessimistic. So that's something I guess.

Same, I don't really "imagine" what people look like, but how they post can reveal a lot about their personality (not in a bad way!).

lmao!!!

Well, I can't grow as much (and in the same areas) facial hair as Richard Karn and I'm not AS nice as Tails (though its definitely close; in terms of my attitude and demeanor, I'm significantly closer to Tails than anyone else in Sonic), but I'd say that's a very good shot at it! lol

Here's what I look like, if it helps:

(one for body, one for face, as I don't have 1 GREAT shot that shows both lol)View attachment 4954

April, 2018 in Costa Rica (I'm about 10 pounds heavier now, sadly :()

View attachment 4955

Mexico, September, 2019 in Mexico. I tend to shave my head once a month, not as short in the winter.

@Reprise will DEFINITELY recognize the shirt ;)
Not only does that fish look photoshopped in, it looks like a re-coloured Moby Dick. You trying to tug our collective todger, Trucky babe? I don't think I can take this level of deception any longer ?

Also, loving those pre-wall Linda Hamilton lips. Mmm.

Back