How to contact YSnet for patches/changes we'd like to see?

I'm wondering if they have an active facbook/twitter that they use for community interaction, I know we have a lot of ideas for improvements and changes.

I know they have a patch planned for January but there's no details on what it entails.

Main things I'd like to see are improved framerate (stable 30fps) and a camera mod that improve field of view to something like Shenmue 1/2. I saw a PC camera mod that pulls the camera back and the game just looks so much more appealing that way.

I'd love animation/combat fixes but those are a ton of work and complete overhauls more than patching, so those are unlikely.

I'm wondering if they have an active facbook/twitter that they use for community interaction, I know we have a lot of ideas for improvements and changes.

I know they have a patch planned for January but there's no details on what it entails.

Main things I'd like to see are improved framerate (stable 30fps) and a camera mod that improve field of view to something like Shenmue 1/2. I saw a PC camera mod that pulls the camera back and the game just looks so much more appealing that way.

I'd love animation/combat fixes but those are a ton of work and complete overhauls more than patching, so those are unlikely.

Yes I think it’s a great idea if we can get a thread and tally votes from community on what needs to be fixed or implemented and then send a formal email maybe from one of the moderator?

Here are some improvements-

- Ability to forward and skip dialogue
- 30 FPS performance mode
- Ability to hide or customize HUD elements

During the nightly conversations with Shenhua, there is some dialogue where Ryo and Shenhua speak the other’s sentences. It happened only once. Ryo’s mouth was moving but it was Shenhua’s voice and vice versa.

That Quiet Man needed way more fixes that that lol.

But yea that would be a nice surprise if they polished the animations in a patch.

Yeah I never did get that trophy for environmental finishes (think Sleeping Dogs/Yakuza/Punisher PS2) since the game never actually explained HOW to do them. Even when looking it up, I could never pull it off lol

I think patches have a cost on PS Network, while they are free of charge on Epic (and eventually Steam someday)

I don't know if this bug has already been brought up...

There's a glitch when trying to sell individual capsule toy items at pawn shops (in Niaowu) whenever the items you're trying to sell are on page 2 (i.e. press R2).

For some reason the system doesn't register the items properly when changing the quantity, and as such you can't even press the Triangle button (on PS4) to sell.

Now I don't know if this applies to any other items or it's just capsule toys, as I don't have enough of the other items to have it extended on to more than one page.

Also I don't know if this issue occurs in Bailu as well, as I didn't have enough different capsule toys back then to have encountered it.

I've just come across another bug...

I exchanged my tokens for the Traditional Satin Jacket from the Prize Cafe in Choubu. It shows up in my items screen but when I go to equip it, it's not there where the rest of my unlocked jackets are. So there's no way for me to actually wear it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Edit: nevermind, I found it. It's got its own sub menu under flight jackets.

Last edited:
I've just come across another bug...

I exchanged my tokens for the Traditional Satin Jacket from the Prize Cafe in Choubu. It shows up in my items screen but when I go to equip it, it's not there where the rest of my unlocked jackets are. So there's no way for me to actually wear it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Edit: nevermind, I found it. It's got its own sub menu under flight jackets.
I hate that menu, should just be with the other jackets.

Speaking of jackets this is kind of a glitch: even if you aren't wearing a jacket before going to sleep when Ryo goes to the bed he still tosses a jacket.

I encountered a glitch that i think has been mentioned before but i can't find where. In Niaowu if you go to the store that sells the fake Phoenix and Dragon mirrors right at 9pm the cutscene will start with Ryo noticing the mirrors, at the same time he says he should be going back to the hotel etc. The subtitles and voices will even overlap. Ryo stays in the store. You can wander around but can not go into the hotel, do Chawan sign or talk to Ren. This is on PC.

Back