I found these screenshot but i never see it on the game

Kenzo130

"Probably not the youngest shenmue fan anymore :("
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Hood Story: Kaito Yamazaki
shenmue-3201904-12-19004-1555148427.jpg
This picture is from an upcoming dlc or i miss it on the game?

Shenmue-3_2.jpg
What is this ?

Attachments

• Shenmue-3.jpg
    Shenmue-3.jpg
    1,009.1 KB · Views: 61
Boat pic has gotta be DLC shizzle. It's just gotta be lol...

Second pic something RC DLC related.. Bit of a stretch but.....

The bottom two are from very early on in the Kickstarter, pre Gamescom 2017, and before Deep Silver. The very bottom one looks like one of the Bailu fights with some placeholder NPCs. The mini game one, you can kinda see a reference to in Bailu...I think it is buy the bookie with a scar on his face? This specific game is kind of discarded behind his current set up of pail toss. The very top screen is likely DLC, though I cannot remember if the boat to Niaowu has those capsule toys on it...I don't think it does.

First one is the boat from Bailu to Niaowu I think. Second one is a pail toss game you can see on the boat in the final game if you explore it after reaching Niaowu -- I think it was removed in favour of the bucket pail toss. And the third just looks like a real early combat screen.

Sorry about the last picture i upload it on this post by mistake lol i didn't know you can get to the boat after reaching niaowu

I want this place, I also want this model of Ryo (Bitterness still overwhelming).

Mu24lTV.jpg

Yes, is imagine that's the boat DLC, rather than the one posted with the capsule toy machines.

Back