I hope they don’t ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they have to do is beef up the story, actually giving some side characters personality, giving Ryo a reason to spend more time in Niaowu, and I'll be happy. I bet it won't be that hard to accomplish. Every issue I have can be solved by expanding the writing and characterization, even the 'thugs.' Give them names and a purpose and I bet they'll seem pretty cool and/or menacing.

Last edited:
It's best NOT to get a season 2 after all. Just keep remaking season 1. An endless loop of sailors

Last edited:
Shenmue III is cannon. I'll stand by Shenmue III (it really isn't that bad of a game.)

But anyways, I would imagine if we get Shenmue the Anime season 2 then they will beef it up. Baisha would probably make the cut and it probably would get the original ending that Yu-san desired from it. Actually, I'd be excited to see Baisha included in a hypothetical Shenmue Season 2.

What a stupid ass thread
Or is it? You see, this thread actually brings up a very interesting theory which I believe in. You see, Shenmue III may not actually be canon. Ryo was stuck in that cave for about 19 years. Ryo and Shenhua probably starved to death, so the events of Shenmue III could've been all in Ryo's head when he was about to die because of how insane his mind was at that point. If only Ryo retraced his steps in the cave smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back