I need help with finding music from Ending of S3

Hello everyone! Im just curious can i find couple themes from the ending of Shenmue 3 somewhere?
First, its that epic theme when Ryo goes to the fishing wharf, and all gang gathering together/Road to the Old Castle/Also played during battle with Lan Di.
Second battle music playing during while Ryo fighting bunch of dudes on his way to Lan Di.
I'd be very grateful!

I really liked the music of Niao Sun when you meet her in the castle I thought the music was epic during her introduction. I'm glad they added that song to the Shenmue III Soundtrack from Kickstarter.

I really liked the music of Niao Sun when you meet her in the castle I thought the music was epic during her introduction. I'm glad they added that song to the Shenmue III Soundtrack from Kickstarter.
Yep, that one also is great. But still need to find these two tracks i was talking above. All i can find ripped ones on youtube in bad quality.

I'm going to play that part again to see which one they are.

Hello everyone! Im just curious can i find couple themes from the ending of Shenmue 3 somewhere?
First, its that epic theme when Ryo goes to the fishing wharf, and all gang gathering together/Road to the Old Castle/Also played during battle with Lan Di.
Second battle music playing during while Ryo fighting bunch of dudes on his way to Lan Di.
I'd be very grateful!
The 1st and 2nd looks like is a new song composed for Shenmue 3 and is not in the soundtrack I got from Kickstater and the 3rd one is Yuan theme from Shenmue 2. I think what you can do is go to game settings bring down to zero the volume of voices and sound effects and save your gameplay video on your PS4 upload it to YouTube download it to your PC and convert it to audio file.

Do you have the PC version of the game? All of the music is in Epic Games\Shenmue3\Shenmue3\Content\Sound\BGM\ (Default location would be C:\Program Files\Epic Games\) and it is not protected like the rest of the game data.
You can play .awb containers with the VGMStream Plugin for Winamp or Foobar 2000. The original in-game audio is 48khz 320kbps, so higher than CD Quality but still compressed.

If you're interested in helping, there's a wiki page documenting all tracks here:
I populated almost all of the reused music (last column) but the "Used for" column to list where they are used in Shenmue 3 is pretty bare. Some of them, like Battle Rally and Ship are for upcoming DLC.

The 1st and 2nd looks like is a new song composed for Shenmue 3 and is not in the soundtrack I got from Kickstater and the 3rd one is Yuan theme from Shenmue 2. I think what you can do is go to game settings bring down to zero the volume of voices and sound effects and save your gameplay video on your PS4 upload it to YouTube download it to your PC and convert it to audio file.
Thank you, i thought about that way, but its too complicated, since i have both Ps4 and PC ver. i'll tryto find it in EpicGames folder, as Sappharad recommended.

Do you have the PC version of the game? All of the music is in Epic Games\Shenmue3\Shenmue3\Content\Sound\BGM\ (Default location would be C:\Program Files\Epic Games\) and it is not protected like the rest of the game data.
You can play .awb containers with the VGMStream Plugin for Winamp or Foobar 2000. The original in-game audio is 48khz 320kbps, so higher than CD Quality but still compressed.

If you're interested in helping, there's a wiki page documenting all tracks here:
I populated almost all of the reused music (last column) but the "Used for" column to list where they are used in Shenmue 3 is pretty bare. Some of them, like Battle Rally and Ship are for upcoming DLC.
Okay i'll try to find it in EpicStore folder, and def check your link. Thank you!

Well that battle music is 'A Mesmerizing Knife'. Still can't find that Epic theme when Ryo goes to the fishing wharf before old Castle.

Last edited:
Another great theme is „Lan Di‘s Daprture“ which is playing when you fight the three guys before Lan Di.

It‘s actually from Shenmue 2, after you defeat Don Niu.

A lot of recycled music in Shenmue 3, but I‘m glad they added this epic one too.

Another great theme is „Lan Di‘s Daprture“ which is playing when you fight the three guys before Lan Di.

It‘s actually from Shenmue 2, after you defeat Don Niu.

A lot of recycled music in Shenmue 3, but I‘m glad they added this epic one too.
Agree. One of my fav themes as well. And it fits Ryo and Lan Di confrontation so well!

Back