If you ever become someone famous/Celebs...

高野和泉

"SAKURA FESTIVAL!"
How would you spend your amass fame/status or treat your fans vs Self?

1.) Get people to throw money and revive dead stuff I wanna see come back

2.) Get fans to participate in a Free food charity drive every month

3.) Use my status to uplift loyal passionate fans who want to get into a working position for me

4.) I'd be xtra careful with my diet and/or not do anything stupid that has a high risk of injury/death just becuase I can and wealthy enough to do it.

If I were famous I’d probably use my status to encourage people to volunteer with their community, helping out locally would make a larger impact than just sharing a tweet or a picture on Instagram.

I’d donate money to:

1. My local animal shelter. I love my town’s humane society and want them to succeed for as long as possible.

2. My local lgbt center. My town has one for teens/young adults, I wish I had one available when I was their age. Any time I go through my old clothes I always donate it to them.

If I had a TON of money (like billionaire status), I’d use it to create animal shelters and lgbt shelters/centers of my own. If I could I’d pay and hire employees to run them to help create jobs, or I’d gift them generously for volunteering.

I’d only like to be famous in two ways.

1. Someone like Elon Musk (as in make corporations dedicated to space research, flame throwers, helping our infrastructure and environment)
  2. As an MMA champion (like Fedor)

As for charities to donate to, I’d of course use it to fund special education and to help fund research as it relates to autism and children’s cancer, two issues dear to me. My youngest brother is on the spectrum and I lost a friend to cancer when I was a teenager.

And of course, I’d give Yu Suzuki money to make the rest of Shenmue.

Back