i'm glad sega removed denuvo for shenmue I & II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was kind of hesitating at first to pick it up on steam because of that, but now that it's removed i probably won't hesitate as much anymore.

of course, there are a bunch of reports of a lot of bugs so i'll wait a bit until the game gets all patched up

i was kind of hesitating at first to pick it up on steam because of that, but now that it's removed i probably won't hesitate as much anymore.

of course, there are a bunch of reports of a lot of bugs so i'll wait a bit until the game gets all patched up

A) WTF is denuvo?
B) Do you think you're doing Shenmue any favors by waiting, when you know they're going to fix the bugs, and you're already planning on buying it anyway?

This is not a case like Battlefront II, where it makes sense to be a moral objector, because they have millions of dollars and delivered a substandard, buggy product.

Shenmue is the first step to the realization of a dream, and considering it's like 98% not buggy, or better, you should buy ASAP if you want to support that dream.

Nobody excitedly reports box office earning for a movie that's been out for weeks, if you get what I'm saying.

Posts like this are better suited to the random thoughts thread. Feel free to repost there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back