Is anyone fluent in Spanish and English that can help me with a translation?

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Shenmue I HD
I'm subtitling something - it had already been translated but I've since snipped out some words and just realised that the subtitles will be different for this part. I don't trust Google Translate for this

Thanks Sput!

This is intended for South America so that's perfect. I just need "amazing people with fantastic stories"

Thanks Sput!

This is intended for South America so that's perfect. I just need "amazing people with fantastic stories"
Only that?
It's just "gente impresionante con fantásticas historias". Probably Google translator says the same. Or maybe "gente increíble" works too.

If you want, give me the entire paragraph so I can read it better, but in any context should mean that.

Hero! Thanks bud... assume the punctuation works too? It's a highlight reel of sorts so the context is the channel's great content

Yes, the punctuation it's correct.

It's the same in many ways, gente impresionante/increíble con fantásticas historias/historias fantásticas, any of those options it's correct and people will understand with no problems.

The translation team just got back to me with this: "Personas sorprendentes con historias fantásticas". Is there any difference in meaning as far as you're concerned?

Last edited:
The translation team just got back to me with this: "Personas sorprendentes con historias fantásticas". Is there any difference in meaning as far as you're concerned?
Both are correct. You can use a lot of words to say that and it will be the same meaning. Choose any option, it will be fine, I like that one too.

Ah cool, thanks for your help anyways. I wish I was multilingual, alas I can barely speak English.

Dont worry I can barely speak English too.

No problem, ask when you need something else.

Back