Just got out of the shop with my first tattoo (coincidentally on Shenmue day)

Awesome tattoo, definitely my style...
I have a few tattoos but none of them have anything to do with Shenmue. I definitely plan on getting something but I'm already so many tattoos behind already lmfao...

I think if I ever get one it'd be of all 4 wude, or perhaps one of the many great quotes written in calligraphy in the dojo...

Awesome tattoo, definitely my style...
I have a few tattoos but none of them have anything to do with Shenmue. I definitely plan on getting something but I'm already so many tattoos behind already lmfao...

I think if I ever get one it'd be of all 4 wude, or perhaps one of the many great quotes written in calligraphy in the dojo...

Both of those are great ideas!

I used to jokingly say my Shenmue tattoo would be a lucky hit board on my back :ROFLMAO:

This is my one and only and this topic made me think ... can I get a Phoenix and Dragon in the same style? Like simple outline. Obviously would have wanted the whole shebang but it's too costly and honestly too painful.
View attachment 2579

Minimal tattoos are always a good choice, I think if designed right they would look great!

My tattoo artist teased me for being a wimp afterwards and said I should get some ice cream for “being so strong”. That’s exactly what I did afterwards, I got chocolate and it was great.

Minimal tattoos are always a good choice, I think if designed right they would look great!

My tattoo artist teased me for being a wimp afterwards and said I should get some ice cream for “being so strong”. That’s exactly what I did afterwards, I got chocolate and it was great.
What a beast you are

Back