Kickstarter Comments

What on earth is going on with the posts on the Kickstarter

Its like there are around 10 children with nothing better to do spamming everyone and being rude to everyone?

I just don't understand it.. also can't Kickstarter kick them off comments section?

there are no real campaign moderators, the campaign creator and the people who commented something,
can send a request to the KS support team if they want to delete something
but almost all campaign creators dont care because its too much work.

It seems to be the same 5-10 posters on repeat. Ruined it all now for everyone
It's been like that for years. You may see the odd one of us over there trying to state rational facts but getting shouted down etc.

Personally I'd ignore it. Certainly on PS4 sales at the moment it would suggest that these 10-20 people are having little, if any, impact on anything substantial.

I'd put more energy in trying to make the wait until Nov 19th speed up!

It's 2019. Its cool to be outraged and negative.

That place has always been a dump. Those people aren't Shenmue fans, they're children in every sense of the word. In fact, even a child is more mature and rational.

Who are the the main people spamming the comments with crap?

I have just been told that I suck off yu Suzuki just because we haven't received line by line instructions on how to download the PS4 version which hasn't been released yet!

Th

That place has always been a dump. Those people aren't Shenmue fans, they're children in every sense of the word. In fact, even a child is more mature and rational.

These contributors will be max contributors of $30 anyway...

True but the third sentence is wrong. That place had no problems back in 2016-2017 and was filled by very friendly people although we're very few to regularly frequent it at the time. Sad if all you said is true.

Anyway, Reddit, Dojo and Twitter will always be the better places.

I have just been told that I suck off yu Suzuki just because we haven't received line by line instructions on how to download the PS4 version which hasn't been released yet!

It can be difficult for people who need mundane guidance. Sometimes I expect it is overwhelming. How do I wake up? How do I eat? How does walking work? What are my eyes for? Etc etc.

One of them happens to be the loser that went out of his way to make 2 (he may have made more, at this point) vids on YT about how all of us diehards are, "pooplickers," and that Peter is the biggest pooplicker of all, not to mention that he thinks the game is going to suck ass and that we're all morons for liking Yu Suzuki.

People have tons too much time on their hands...

I know. I consider myself a huge fan and I don't think Shenmue dominates my brain as much as it does theirs. Imagine devoting yourself so much to something you don't even like.

One of them happens to be the loser that went out of his way to make 2 (he may have made more, at this point) vids on YT about how all of us diehards are, "pooplickers," and that Peter is the biggest pooplicker of all, not to mention that he thinks the game is going to suck ass and that we're all morons for liking Yu Suzuki.

People have tons too much time on their hands...

I have never heard anyone use that phrase over the age of 5 in real life

One of them happens to be the loser that went out of his way to make 2 (he may have made more, at this point) vids on YT about how all of us diehards are, "pooplickers," and that Peter is the biggest pooplicker of all.

What?! Did he really made a personal attack on Peter??? Jeez.....

Good thing Yu doesn't read/ignores all the noise cause I'd pull up tent and pack my bags after trying to appease people and still getting shat on.

People should count their blessings we're even getting a sequel directly from the legend himself instead of from a 3rd party studio director/producer licensed out to by Sega like SOR4,PanzerD-remakes,& S1+2 HD have gotten.

What on earth is going on with the posts on the Kickstarter

Its like there are around 10 children with nothing better to do spamming everyone and being rude to everyone?

I just don't understand it.. also can't Kickstarter kick them off comments section?

Be careful, you may get banned here for trying to defend Ys Net and Shenmue.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking about posting on Kickstarter. A design flaw in the website allows two or more backers to display the same public username simultaneously. Plus it’s a simple matter to copy someone’s avatar to a new account and make both appear identical.

So naturally enough there is someone going around impersonating other backers and spamming the comments section with troll posts. Usually easy to spot the fakes though if you're familiar with the original backer but doubtless confusing for anybody new trying to read the comments.

Craziest thing is that these people paid real money to be able to comment on a game they are hating on. Hopefully, once their refund is given, their account is removed from the Kickstarter campaign.
This is my hope as well. Yet knowing Kickstarter I bet they'll still be able to comment even after they receive a refund.

Back