Kickstarter PC physical shipped

Willom

A Superstar Rock
Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Various
Just got the email for it. Little bit worried that royal mail will hold it because of coronavirus though.

Oh glad this is shipping finally. I'm interested to see what it looks like. I'm assuming it will be very basic, but it's still interesting nonetheless. Glad people are finally getting them.

Hopefully it doesn't get too delayed in the post.

can you take a picture of what the back looks like? Also is it the full game on the disc or just a code and the Epic Games Store launcher?

Got mine yesterday too. The sleeve is kind of cheap (as expected) and doesn't really hold the case well. It slides in and out pretty easily when you pick it up. Other than the "BACKER EXCLUSIVE EDITION" banner on the front, the case art is the same as the normal retail PS4 version. The back is slightly different though. It also has a reversible Japanese cover which is nice. As expected, the disc is just a launcher for the Epic Store. When you click "Install Shenmue III" it opens the redeem a code page on the Epic website.

2020-03-14 07.10.47.jpg2020-03-14 07.18.50.jpg2020-03-14 07.19.08.jpg2020-03-14 07.49.11.jpg
AutoStarter_SIbY0utU2R.png

Last edited:
I received mine yesterday as well. I actually kind of like the cardboard box it was shipped in!

Might have to pick one up on Ebay. They look nice

Mine hasn't arrived yet which is a bit annoying.

picked one of these up on ebay yesterday for $30 shipped. will never use it but had to have it for the collection.

I got my confirmation on the 12th of March, more than one month ago.

Now I'm worried that because of the Covid situation in Spain my package gets lost or never delivered.

Back