Kickstarter Update #100 - Shenmue III delayed until November 19th

I'd love a KOTOR3!

Though Lucasfilm now use the new canon so I'm not sure how they'd do it. I'd really hate a new canon reboot by EA.

Unless they slap a 'LEGENDS' banner on the box and specify "This game exists in the Legends continuity".

To be honest, I thought Battlefront 2 had bigger issues than just he microtransactions. It just wasn't as well balanced or as fun as the first game. The new maps were mostly boring and I honestly much prefered the first one (again, just talking about the EA Battlefront series, not the original games). They tried to enrichen the gameplay and deepen it, because of the complaints aimed at the first game, but it just didn't really work. I guess the microtransactions were mostly to blame for that.

Also, the single player mode was boring. They wasted so much time and energy on it and I would have rather they had spent that time on improving the multiplayer modes... I'm not sure why fans forced them to shoehorn it in... But I guess fans really wanted a Galactic Conquest mode and I would have fully supported that. They should have done some kind of Assault mode as well.

Last edited:
Back