Kickstarter Update #99 - Reboot Develop 2019!

Being a very talented game developer does not make one automatically also a marketing talent. Back at his time at Sega he had his own people for that. Now they have probably not the money to hire the perfect marketing gurus.

And it seems that DS is also quite restrictive in deciding what can be shown and what can't be shown.

The comments at the frech page cannot be taken seriously anyway though. Was reading more of them and as expected a single "genius" said S3 looks like a PS2 game

And that cannot be taken seriously. This people were either to young to really experience the PS2 or have forgotten how games looked. And anway how decides how a PS4 looks.

This a PS4 game

and this a ps4 game as well

The second game looks less impressive technically seen but it is still a ps4 game although this stuff might be even possible at the ps2.

But nobody called it a ps2 like game. It was praised for the different graphical styles.

So it is funny that they insult Shenmue 3 as a ps2 game although there a re many other games out there that look more than ps2 games than Shenmue.

S3 does not look like a ps2 game at all for me. And unlike the funny people that state that I still use the ps2 in 2019 from time to time. And I cannot see an parallels between S3 and a ps2 game. Not even the best ps2 games.
They are really stupid when the say stuff like that

I started playing The Longest Journey a few years ago, but the reams of exposition in some of the static dialog scenes made me lose interest. I was disappointed not to be able to stick it out, because I knew the second game was supposed to be better if I'd made it that far.

I also think the first game longest journey is the best. Dreamfall was also quite good but the gameplay was a bit tricky. But if you like the setting and the story it is easy to get over it. I will give Dreamfall chapters soon a try as well. Got it on the psn store already.

It's a shame that Dreamfall series is mostly PC only. I want to try it out too, but only do console gaming these days.
Yeah, it's a shame TLJ and Dreamfall aren't easily playable on modern consoles. TLJ would work fine as a Switch game, and Dreamfall was an original Xbox game -- in fact I'm pretty sure it works on Xbox 360 too.

I started playing The Longest Journey a few years ago, but the reams of exposition in some of the static dialog scenes made me lose interest. I was disappointed not to be able to stick it out, because I knew the second game was supposed to be better if I'd made it that far.
I get that. It is incredibly wordy in spots and if you're not in the right mood it can drag on.

This guy better be DLC or a secret boss or something. What a legend lol.

ps4_shenmue3t5kqs.jpg
I remember when people said this guy should be walking around as an NPC. "Fake Ryo", haha.

If they've not done a thorough job of stripping out prototype and early assets, this guy might still be buried deep in Shenmue III's data on release, somewhere.

I also think the first game longest journey is the best. Dreamfall was also quite good but the gameplay was a bit tricky. But if you like the setting and the story it is easy to get over it. I will give Dreamfall chapters soon a try as well. Got it on the psn store already.
Dreamfall chapters Was really good..I enjoy it alot..like u said try it out some day

Back