Less than 20 days for Shenmue 3. Lets put the hype down here.

Dont expected 10/10 reviews all acros the boards please. Shenmue 3 is for fans only , just enjoy it godamit.

no more silly posting about ''salles '' topics off Shenmue 3. dont expect millions copies sold. Shenmue is not same league popular game like COD.

Sorry for my rant btw :p but lets not be seriously delusional pls.

Dont expected 10/10 reviews all acros the boards please. Shenmue 3 is for fans only , just enjoy it godamit.

no more silly posting about ''salles '' topics off Shenmue 3. dont expect millions copies sold. Shenmue is not same league popular game like COD.

Sorry for my rant btw :p but lets not be seriously delusional pls.

While I agree with you we can't be for sure how well Shenmue will perform(sales, reviews, etc). Shenmue could sell millions or 500K we dont know. I'm of the mindset that everything is trending toward success. As for the hype you have to blame Yu Suzuki, Sony and E3 they started it?

19 days ???

While I agree. I'm just hoping it is appealing to new comers too and get a larger shenmue fan base because to finish the full story. Shenmue 3 has to do well. I don't want to wait nearly 20yrs again for another shenmue.
Our journey is like ryo's to finish the saga. The fights not over yet. ?

Back