Limited Run Scott Pilgrim KO Edition

Anyone else get in on the Limited Run Scott Pilgrim offerings?

I decided to go for the KO edition, which might be the nicest special edition game I’ve ever bought. Well, if it ends up looking like the promotional material that is. The fact it comes in a ‘roadie’ travel case and has led lights etc integrated seems quite impressive, and love the drumsticks and picks included. Anyway, here’s what it should theoretically look like:

5AAD5D04-958E-41E6-94F2-F8D852061179.jpeg

I’ve known of Limited Run for a good while now, but have never bought anything from them except for the latest Shenmue 3 and now this. Hope it’s as nice as it looks.

edit: I mean getting an actual CD AND a cassette tape with the soundtrack is insane.

Last edited:
Seeing a lot about this on Twitter. I've heard of Scott Pilgrim before, but why is this such a big deal? I'm confused...just wondering.

Seeing a lot about this on Twitter. I've heard of Scott Pilgrim before, but why is this such a big deal? I'm confused...just wondering.

It’s a game based on Brian Lee O’Malley’s, Scott Pilgrim against the World book series. The game was released on PS3 & Xbox 360 but was then removed from any digital download services, so has essentially been impossible to get (legitimately). Both the novel series and the game had a pretty dedicated following (a movie was made too, just in case you didn’t already know), so when the game re-release was announced it was a big deal for a lot of people. That’s essentially it. The guys behind Limited Run apparently are pretty big fans themselves so their offerings are pretty amazing in my opinion. They seem to have gone beyond their usual options for games.

Hopefully that explains it. Kind of.

It’s a game based on Brian Lee O’Malley’s, Scott Pilgrim against the World book series. The game was released on PS3 & Xbox 360 but was then removed from any digital download services, so has essentially been impossible to get (legitimately). Both the novel series and the game had a pretty dedicated following (a movie was made too, just in case you didn’t already know), so when the game re-release was announced it was a big deal for a lot of people. That’s essentially it. The guys behind Limited Run apparently are pretty big fans themselves so their offerings are pretty amazing in my opinion. They seem to have gone beyond their usual options for games.

Hopefully that explains it. Kind of.
Absolutely, thanks!

Back