List of old Characters you can call from Shenmue 3

Hey guys,

do we have any list of confirmed characters you can call from Shenmue 3 with the international caller cards?

Here are the obvious ones I think are confirmed:
1) Nozomi (wonder how those conversations will go, with him travelling and sleeping in another girl's house :) )
2) Ine-san/Fuku-San

These I think are likely, but not confirmed?
3) Joy
4) Guizhang
5) Xiyuing

What do you think, will these 3 make it? And any others you think may be on the available call list?

Also wondering how the calls with Joy will go, with how awkward Ryo can be even in person. So calling her over the phone, when even face to face he always tries to kinda runaway from her is sure hard to imagine!

From the stream of the game yesterday, in the notebook there was a list of people you can call with their numbers.

I dont remember at what time in the video it was and dont feel like going back to look right now but theres are the ones I remember

Joy
Fangmei
Ine-San
Nozomi
Zhang
Fukuhara Masayuki

And several more.

Tom and Goro should be in it. I'm hoping this system goes deep with multiple chances for different dialogue depending on who you call and when. Call Tom on 4th of July and hes celebrating Indepence Day in the USA etc.

There are numbers in the back of the notebook for Tom, Goro, Nozomi, Guizang, Joy, Fuku san, Inesan and Fangmei. Whether or not they are all contactable isn’t clear yet, but one assumes they will be.

There are numbers in the back of the notebook for Tom, Goro, Nozomi, Guizang, Joy, Fuku san, Inesan and Fangmei. Whether or not they are all contactable isn’t clear yet, but one assumes they will be.
I found the phone and can confirm this is correct.
The people I spoke with are Tom, Nozomi, Goro, Joy and Fuku-San. It was definitely nice to speak with them again and there are some funny interactions, especially with Joy

I found the phone and can confirm this is correct.
The people I spoke with are Tom, Nozomi, Goro, Joy and Fuku-San. It was definitely nice to speak with them again and there are some funny interactions, especially with Joy

That's a weird omittance, you have Tom and Goro(although the discussion with Goro should be cool, find out how him and his new GF is doing), but no Xuiying...

Yep I do believe this confirms Xuiying is going to show up in 3.

I wonder if the Fangmei chats are going to factor in her birthday event's outcome, I hope it does

Back