Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered

Bad ´News´. Hav you heard about this?..
If this happens I will give them my middle finger and not buy the game. I'm tired of the world wide PC-dictatorship killing absolute everything in it's way.

Bad ´News´. Have you heard about this?..
If this happens I will give them my middle finger and not buy the game. I've heard they will censor more than just butts. I'm tired of this world wide PC-dictatorship killing absolute everything in it's way. One thing leads to another and before you know it they have banned absolutely everything. They've lost a customer already. Let me guess.. The next ME sequel will only have sexless robots in it because someone.. somwhere.. with pink hair.. may get upset by the fact that there are only two sexes in this world.
I never paid attention to Miranda's ass anyway, I was too bussy courting Tali :love:

No offence, but video game sexuality always creeps me out. If you're really bugged about not having polygonal ass shots, then sorry not sorry?

I'm...really not bothered by this at all.

Reading the interview with the devs, it sounds more like they're removing the shots that don't make sense for the emotional context of the scene (e.g. the scene where she's talking about protecting her sister from her abusive father before we're suddenly wedged up her anal canal in the next shot). Her giant, satellite signal interfering arse will still be on her character model, its not like she's being redesigned or anything. I really don't think this is censorship at all. More just tweaking some scenes to benefit the storytelling.

Seeing the response to this on YouTube...Honestly, people love to poke at the more extremist opinions of the SJW brigade, but honestly, I find the opposite just as insufferable. You remove a pixelated arse shot from a computer game that makes no sense for a scene and suddenly The Quartering will post a meltdown about how feminism is taking over and that we all need to be wary of soybeans. Its ridiculous.

Back