Mods I'd like to see for Shenmue 1&2 HD (Mod Requests)

I'm sure we'll eventually get every kind of bizarre mod in the future.

I would be happy with restoring the original font in Ryo's journal and the black loading screens, also the Passport model swap would be great but i know it wouldn't be easy to accomplish.

That original Notebook font would be good and I would love a original menu mod.

Since I first played shenmue on nulldc, I use the "adaptative linear (new, buggy still)" graphic plugin that don't display hud, so an hud less or some parts of it invisible. For example, since I can look at some of the ingame clocks or the watch of ryo from the inventory I don't need it on my hud.

I still want to see an ai upscaled textures mod and will look into it after the record of my longplay of shenmue yokosuka.

What I would really like to see is a mod that allow ryo to do some of what npc can do, like sitting, eating in restaurants.
But since it's just the port of a dreamcast game I don't know how it could be possible unfortunately.

Replaying the titles with all enlisted mods was amazing. Someone with better knowledge can explain why there hasn’t been reshade patch for Shenmue 2? The relastic lightning mod was awesome and I would love for something similar for sequel.

Replaying the titles with all enlisted mods was amazing. Someone with better knowledge can explain why there hasn’t been reshade patch for Shenmue 2? The relastic lightning mod was awesome and I would love for something similar for sequel.
Did you tried to use the same patch on shenmue 2 ? reshade can be used on most game that use directx or open gl.

Did you tried to use the same patch on shenmue 2 ? reshade can be used on most game that use directx or open gl.

I am relative novice when it comes to PC gaming, so I just followed Peters instructional video on how to download mods for rereleases. He indicated in video there’s been no mods for reshade in Shenmue 2.

This was the version I used in Shenmue- https://www.nexusmods.com/shenmue/mods/8

If there’s implementation in sequel I would be happy to hear how.

I am relative novice when it comes to PC gaming, so I just followed Peters instructional video on how to download mods for rereleases. He indicated in video there’s been no mods for reshade in Shenmue 2.

This was the version I used in Shenmue- https://www.nexusmods.com/shenmue/mods/8

If there’s implementation in sequel I would be happy to hear how.
I don't play the rerelease because my actual computer don't andle it well (amazing that an emulator work better for me).
I tried to install reshade on its shenmue 2 and it worked, so I don't see why the one you use on shenmue 1 wouldn't work on shenmue 2.

Back