More work days

Hello all. I was wondering if there is any way to work longer then 5 days, while not missing any moves taught during those days. I need more time and money to get all the capsule toys and raffle prizes. Thanks.

Yes, don't go to warehouse 17 on day 3.
That way you can make lot's of money!
So it's the day you head toward warehouse 17 after work and help Mark ? If so, will I still be able to learn shadow blade that night or once i finally decide to move forward with the story ? Thanks for the replies.

So it's the day you head toward warehouse 17 after work and help Mark ? If so, will I still be able to learn shadow blade that night or once i finally decide to move forward with the story ? Thanks for the replies.
Yeah you'll be fine... Just do it all that first night to be safe and then head in that direction when you're ready. Just sucks you're stuck in the harbor till 8pm if you already got all you need there and are just trying to hit up Abe or Yokosuka Tomato Mart...

You can also repeat full day 4 by avoiding the Goro scene between 14:30-15:30 just don't go near the scene trigger near where you pick the crates up at that time.
Day 5 is repeated by avoiding the QTE scene chase outside warehouse 18, again just stay away between 15:30-16:30.
The homeless man teaches 3 moves in total.

I avoided Day 5 by accident by completing all my crates before the cutscene triggers. I was messing around practicing some corners for the racing.

Back