Move Scrolls

Can anybody that has the trophy for obtaining all of the move scrolls confirm that Brawling Uppercut 2 is the only additional move to those that can be purchased or traded from pawn shops?

Also, could you please share how you go about learning this move?

Many thanks!

When driving forklift, I think you must deliver more than the required 5.
I think the move you get from beating 36 opponents in the rose garden arena also gives q unique scroll (but not 100% sure).

When driving forklift, I think you must deliver more than the required 5.
I think the move you get from beating 36 opponents in the rose garden arena also gives q unique scroll (but not 100% sure).
Ahh. Forgot about the 3 scrolls from the Tose Garden. Already have those. Looks like I just need to do some forklift driving to get the trophy then. Now If only I could wrap up the Bailu herbs...

Ahh. Forgot about the 3 scrolls from the Tose Garden. Already have those. Looks like I just need to do some forklift driving to get the trophy then. Now If only I could wrap up the Bailu herbs...
3? Is there a shop to buy it? I just got the one from beat the crap out the thugs.

I'd just like to say i love the sheer number of new moves in S3, even if we do have to buy some old moves.

Back