My birthday is today.

Happy Birthday! I recall being 22 as the absolute worst year of my life.

kisspng-shenmue-ryo-hazuki-video-game-gashapon-art-shenmue-5b25a8e910b0e8.4637434715291947290684.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Feather Data! Have a good one!

Enjoy this year, as nobody will like you the next.

Happy birthday

You know what? Since I've returned to this forum site, you've been nothing but rude.
Go ahead and troll people, you're probably some obese, single, lonely man who still lives with his mother and gets cheap thrills and probably masturbates each time he realises he's annoying people but I hate to burst your little bubble Mr. Keyboard Warrior but I'm not going to be one of your cyberbullying victims, I've reported every disrespectful comment you made and I've messaged a moderator about your behaviour. Your attitude stinks. I don't care if some of the admins or mods like you or if you're popular here but there's no need for your toxic cyber mouth.

If any admins or mods want to ban or warn me for standing up for myself to an obvious troll then go ahead, I've been bullied through school, college, I've even attempted to hurt myself in the past due to my depression but I'm still here, I'm still standing strong and nothing will make me feel insecure or bad about myself no more!

I am NOT a pushover!

@Peter you either speak to this guy about his manners or I leave the site. I have enough going on in my life, I came here to have fun not argue with children.

You know what? Since I've returned to this forum site, you've been nothing but rude.
Go ahead and troll people, you're probably some obese, single, lonely man who still lives with his mother and gets cheap thrills and probably masturbates each time he realises he's annoying people but I hate to burst your little bubble Mr. Keyboard Warrior but I'm not going to be one of your cyberbullying victims, I've reported every disrespectful comment you made and I've messaged a moderator about your behaviour. Your attitude stinks. I don't care if some of the admins or mods like you or if you're popular here but there's no need for your toxic cyber mouth.

If any admins or mods want to ban or warn me for standing up for myself to an obvious troll then go ahead, I've been bullied through school, college, I've even attempted to hurt myself in the past due to my depression but I'm still here, I'm still standing strong and nothing will make me feel insecure or bad about myself no more!

I am NOT a pushover!

@Peter you either speak to this guy about his manners or I leave the site. I have enough going on in my life, I came here to have fun not argue with children.

Alright, dude, if I can offer some advice, it would be for you to take a break if you feel that offended. My best friend says worse to my face, and sorry, if you call his one comment and a video trolling, then you haven't had much experience around the internet, with other forums, YouTube comments etc.

His original comment was a sarcastic joke. Typical banter which wasn't even that offensive. It wasn't even directed towards you at all, yet you decided to involve yourself in it. Then you have went on to report his posts, message moderators and now call me out to it. With your post above, you are equally ruffling feathers, if not more so. If you have a personal issue, then add him your foes list so you don't see his posts.

But there are over 900 members here who haven't complained except for you, and we are not here to cater to every members individual opinion. It's a 20 year old internet message board in 2018. Its the way it is. It isn't protecting older members or any sort of favouritism. This issue is closed. If you see something that bothers you in the future, just leave it be, and don't make issues your personal priority to deal with. If people are upset at something that's said to them, then it's up to them to deal with it. Not you.

It was just a play on the "nobody likes you when you're 23" line btw... ?

Alright, dude, if I can offer some advice, it would be for you to take a break if you feel that offended. My best friend says worse to my face, and sorry, if you call his one comment and a video trolling, then you haven't had much experience around the internet, with other forums, YouTube comments etc.

His original comment was a sarcastic joke. Typical banter which wasn't even that offensive. It wasn't even directed towards you at all, yet you decided to involve yourself in it. Then you have went on to report his posts, message moderators and now call me out to it. With your post above, you are equally ruffling feathers, if not more so. If you have a personal issue, then add him your foes list so you don't see his posts.

But there are over 900 members here who haven't complained except for you, and we are not here to cater to every members individual opinion. It's a 20 year old internet message board in 2018. Its the way it is. It isn't protecting older members or any sort of favouritism. This issue is closed. If you see something that bothers you in the future, just leave it be, and don't make issues your personal priority to deal with. If people are upset at something that's said to them, then it's up to them to deal with it. Not you.

I understand.
Please read my message in your inbox and the site announcement thread.
I've apologised to @Mittens2317 and all of your moderators I've sent reports to.

I have Autism, Dyslexia & Depression, I don't like seeing other people getting bullied but as you can see I've misinterpretated the whole situation.
I've been a victim of cyberbullying by trolls online and I know it's just the internet but that's no excuse, words hurt BUT I've accepted I was out of order, I've misunderstood Mittens2317's comment and I understand that I'm not an administrator or not a moderator but I'm the type of person who would jump in front of a bullet for a complete stranger, that's the type of person I am but now I understand that Feathers Data wasn't offended and that I have no sense of humour.

I never wanted to cause any trouble I just completely misread the entire situation.

Do you hate me Peter? Am I still welcome to Thursday night live streams? Or do you think I'm a bad person?

Anyways thanks for the birthday wishes, though. I wish the celebration would have lasted a bit longer

Back