My birthday is today.

I understand.
Please read my message in your inbox and the site announcement thread.
I've apologised to @Mittens2317 and all of your moderators I've sent reports to.

I have Autism, Dyslexia & Depression, I don't like seeing other people getting bullied but as you can see I've misinterpretated the whole situation.
I've been a victim of cyberbullying by trolls online and I know it's just the internet but that's no excuse, words hurt BUT I've accepted I was out of order, I've misunderstood Mittens2317's comment and I understand that I'm not an administrator or not a moderator but I'm the type of person who would jump in front of a bullet for a complete stranger, that's the type of person I am but now I understand that Feathers Data wasn't offended and that I have no sense of humour.

I never wanted to cause any trouble I just completely misread the entire situation.

Do you hate me Peter? Am I still welcome to Thursday night live streams? Or do you think I'm a bad person?

Dear Black Tiger of Death,

It was extremely candid of you to open up about your battles with your mental health and bullying and I have nothing but the utmost sympathy for you. I’m so sorry. I really hope you continue to fight your struggles with resilience and tenacity; you’re still here, you’re still standing strong. Don’t give up. Ever.
I wanted to let you know that you’re not alone. I know it’s a cliche but I felt it was important to say this to you. When someone says something that hurts you, just think of those who have nothing but positive things to say about you, you’re family, perhaps, or your friends. Keep them in mind. The world isn’t against you. There are good people out there who would think you’re very brave, a good person and would find you interesting. So don’t let what people say get you down, you’re life is precious and if you weren’t in this world, you would be sorely missed by those who love you. You make a positive difference in people’s lives without even realising it.
Thank you for being a Shenmue fan, you’ve made a difference in my life; with your support Shenmue 3 is now a reality. You see?
Take care and keep posting!

Back