My girlfriend has been diagnosed with hyperpigmentation of the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I'm sorry to hear about your partner's condition. I hope you help her battle her way through this. Second, the people who told you to leave her because she's suffering from this are, in my opinion, racist idiots. If there's no underlying health condition involved here that threatens her life, then it's merely dermatologic & should be treated that way.
No,its not life threatening,only dermatologic, thank god.

@DarksideHazuki Keeping this thread open for now, but will monitor closely. Indeed, feel free to take everything with a grain of salt.

And be aware that if OP continues with this and we do eventually deem it a hoax, action will indeed be taken.

@DarksideHazuki Keeping this thread open for now, but will monitor closely. Indeed, feel free to take everything with a grain of salt.

And be aware that if OP continues with this and we do eventually deem it a hoax, action will indeed be taken.
But hyperpigmentation is a very real medical condition, why would he fake this?

I'm not saying he is. I offered my condolences on the previous page.

The user above doesn't believe him though and I wanted to clarify that if he's found to be pulling our legs, we'll take appropriate action.

The "you can't find this on the internet" bit of his is very suspicious and the talk that she's getting "black facial features" doesn't help much (what does a melanin disorder has to do with facial features?).

I won't accuse anyone without proof but if you're trolling that's very lame, OP.

Because he's a LARPing racist twat, just like you.

Now that I look at the pics again, the lips on Now.jpg are photoshopped with that one expand tool and it's very obvious.

edit for clarification:

Note the digital distortion and OP's insistence in saying his GF is "turning black" and almost saying the N word (without having the balls to actually do so)

Because he's a LARPing racist twat, just like you.

That was an incredibly dumb post, congratulations.

How's that? I'm just pointing out that this dipshit is masking his racism behind that stupid clown meme. That's literally the intent of it.
That's bullshit. You can't simply post a wiki article and claim he's a racist nazi based solely on one avatar. Even the incredibly biased article you posted points out the alternative that it's a nihilistic meme.

That's bullshit. You can't simply post a wiki article and claim he's a racist nazi based solely on one avatar. Even the incredibly biased article you posted points out the alternative that it's a nihilistic meme.

It's not bullshit though, is it? The guy with the "hurrdurr im not a nazi" meme avatar is very interested in a thread about how someone's girlfriend "turning into a black woman" is a really horrible situation. What a coincidence.

I think the silly pepe clown is funny.

Of course you do mate.

It's not bullshit though, is it? The guy with the "hurrdurr im not a nazi" meme avatar is very interested in a thread about how someone's girlfriend "turning into a black woman" is a really horrible situation. What a coincidence.

Come on, do a little introspection here. Why don't you fetch actual racist posts of him? That would prove your point. That's a huge overreaction.

Dude go take some medication. I came here to apologize to someone who's girlfriend has a major skin condition this has nothing to do with color it could be she was turning fucking purpe or a black woman turning white I would still apologize. Imagine having your body image you've spent your entire life with suddenly morphed in a few months time, it wouldn't be pleasant now would it?

Come on, do a little introspection here. Why don't you fetch actual racist posts of him? That would prove your point. That's a huge overreaction.

He won't be overtly racist, that's literally the entire point of this type of this sort of crypto-fascism.

Well ok then, I think this discussion has run its course since it's impossible to demonstrate the contrary with your arguments. I'll leave to Jigen to defend himself or a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back