My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

I must have spent nigh on four-hundred Yuan on the lure capsule machine looking for a white lure for some kid with a massive head, and still no luck. I hope that fat Chen Tai Chi master slips and squashes him.
Bad luck. But I got it, and other rares for move books. Maybe save prior, if no luck too long, reload. Be prepared, that lure ain't enough!

Lol oh my word that sucks @ShenGCH. I feel you. I generally don't like save spamming but if I need to get capsule toys for a quest I absolutely have a policy to save every 4 capsules. I am not going to blow my hard earned yuan on some kid wanting a white tackle.

On another note. I have one big gripe with the game. Skipping through conversations with a button should be allowed ALL times even the first. I understand if information is important that you can't skip but every new day even if the NPCs say the same thing they did the prior day you can't skip again. Its honestly really minor in the grand scheme of things but also unacceptable.

On a positive note the lighting at night have been so beautiful especially in Niaowu that I'm doing story items late in the day to get beautiful cutscenes which honestly is prolonging my gameplay.

Back