Need help about BGM

I have downloaded all the Shenmue music, and now I am matching every song with the scene in the game. But I can't find a few songs, so I need some help.

The next question is: When does this song's scene happen in Shenmue 1? I can't remember.

Attachments

• sshot-3.png
    sshot-3.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 2
The next question is: When does this song's scene happen in Shenmue 1? I can't remember.
Well, this question is already answered by myself. This song is from the beginning of the story when Ryo stayed in bed having a bad dream. But another quesion comes: What's the name of this dream scene's song? I can't find it.

I have downloaded all the Shenmue music, and now I am matching every song with the scene in the game. But I can't find a few songs, so I need some help.

This problem is solved. This music is the same as "Second Zhang Meeting". I never thought this kind of music can be used twice.

I'm not sure that it has an official name, but it's called "Lan Di's passage to Hong Kong" on Ziming's YouTube channel.

Yes, you are right. Thank you very much! Again it's a music I never thought used many times.

Back