Need help locating these items

Bird Carving

Ruby Earrings (for Interior Dorsal Kick scroll)

Long-necked Blue Bottle (for for Interior Knee scroll)

Magnifying Glass (for Breaking Wave scroll)

Battle Axe (for Maelstrom Strike scroll)

Ceramic Tea Urn (for Burrowing Full Moon scroll)

Dragon Carving (for Tiger Combo scroll)

Big Speed Racer (Red) and Limousine capsule toy (where's the gacha stand for this) - (for Eclipse Kick)

Also...where the hell is the Chobu Chan at the Delish Dumplings stand?? (so you can get its shop card) I looked forever and cant find it

Also where is Liquor Heaven located again and where is the Chobu Chan for that. Couldnt find it either when I was there.

also the items for "Let's Forklift T-Shirt":
Yellow Duck Doll
Seagull
BIG Interplanetary Bomber
Missile Destroyer

and the following phone cards:

Elephant Phonecard
Termite Mushroom
Stonehead Haircuts' (heard this was a side quest mission from the barber but when does in the story does it activate? I'm currently just past the even where I got the VIP card to the Golden Goose and beat up the Red Snakes inside it)
Liu Jiao Shrine

Delish Dumplings chobu chan is on the left table behind the dumplings, you have to go to the left side of the stall and look through the window.

Liquor Heaven is next to the gate connecting Senary Road and Blossom Road. The chobu chan is in the back left corner of the store, right next to the mounted shelf

The Dragon Carving, Liu Jiao shrine phonecard and stonehead haircuts phone card are all apart of side quests.
Checkout this thread

Delish Dumplings is on the left table between a couple of steamers. I can try to take a better photo or video later, but I hope this'll help:

c6911dae759efae3-600x338.jpg

Whoops, beaten by we420 within seconds.

Back