spud1897

Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
Introducing the latest additions to the Shenmue merchandise lineup, courtesy of Insert Coin. You might recall their impressive Shenmue tops and jackets from 2018!

This time around, we unveil an awesome variant of Ryo’s iconic jacket, accompanied by a brilliantly crafted enamel pin featuring the tiger emblem adorning the back of Ryo’s jacket.

Shenmue Jacket 1.jpg

Prices:

Jacket £84.99 (local currencey rates may vary)

Pin £5.99 (local currencey rates may vary)

Where to buy

http://www.insertcoinclothing.com/shenmue/

£84.99 for that? If someone can convince me why it should be a single penny over £29.99, I'll buy it for you myself 😄

£84.99 for that? If someone can convince me why it should be a single penny over £29.99, I'll buy it for you myself 😄
It's Shenmue.

I bought two of the 2018 Hoodie which was really nice. I liked that the decals were actually patches. I've kept one sealed and the other I've worn the hell out of. When it wears out, I'm planning to take the patches off and stitch them to a proper leather jacket.

The bomber jacket seems a bit overpriced at £84.99 when the faux leather ultimate Hazuki jacket was the same price I think...

Will pick one up if they go on sale. Do like the Pin and the T shirt though :D

Worth checking your account to see if you have any reward points - I had £13 worth! So I couldn't say no to the Shenmue Pins! Postage is £4 which is lame but still din't cost me much overall.

A friend of a mine who hasn't even played the games knew about this before I did, he was spamming me with the links! :LOL: It just goes to show how much I rattle on about Shenmue to people, whether they want to hear it or not.

I might get three pins...

Back