New Yu Suzuki interview by Museo Dreamcast

Ryo Suzuki

SHENMUE PODCASTellano
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Encuentro no Casual
Hi friends!

Eleazar, a mate from Spain conducted an interview with Yu-san at MAGIC MONACO 2019.

It is short but I think is interesting:

It was an improvised thing that was not planned but that has good details.

I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Wow, another MAGIC interview pops up. Some good questions there.

Just to add a little detail to one of Yu's replies:

Q: Will you start developing Shenmue 4 right after releasing Shenmue 3?
YS: I'd like to, of course. [Shenmue] 5 as well. Not just 5 but until the end!

A lot of people have said they want Yu to complete the story with 3 or 4 out of fear of not getting another chance, which I completely understand. Honestly though, me personally, I want Yu too take as long as he wants, even if that risks never seeing the finale. I also don't think I could ever get tired of Shenmue gameplay.

Thanks amigo.

I will tell Eleazar that should edit the subtitles then.

Shenmue 6. Crazy thought guys!!

Given the news of this EPIC deal and the ten or so million we can assume was given to YS Net (as discussed in the SNK thread), I wonder if Yu is indeed now putting some of this extra money aside to begin Shenmue 4's development right after releasing Shenmue 3 in November as he implied here in this interview.

Given the news of this EPIC deal and the ten or so million we can assume was given to YS Net (as discussed in the SNK thread), I wonder if Yu is indeed now putting some of this extra money aside to begin Shenmue 4's development right after releasing Shenmue 3 in November as he implied here in this interview.

No, because post launch DLC. It's already been confirmed that content will be "quest and combat" based.

Ferrari collection v2

Back